What was the toughest Interview Question you had encountered

We usually encounter many tough questions whenever we come to be interviewed. It maybe a job interview, an audition interview, a pre-flight interview or anything. So far, what was the toughest interview question that you had encountered and how were you able to answer it?
on a job interview the toughest question i always asked was..why their company when there are lots of companies i would be qualified to be in..ahh..got tired of that question..it made me think for a moment but after the first encounter i learn saying the same answer to every company..hehe..
@krayzee (1161)
Would you care to share that answer? I've never known what to say to that one... :)
sure..all i could say was..because i wanna be part of a company whom i know everybody would love be in..this company has made an impact to people which i knew i can excel and share my skills to make a difference in your company with your help ofcourse..(meaning if they would hire me;) )
Well, being interviewed is like fun for me. I like to get tested by people. It also allows me to check my level of confidence and abilities of presenting myself. But, I feel very uncomfortable to answer one question. Why you want to quit your present job? I don't want to answer such question at all. I always answer this question very roughly, as I am not satisfied with the infrastructure and poor management. I don't know, what impression it does create on interviewer but it is truth and I can't just say something nice for those who don't deserve it.
if ever given the chance to be part of the company i am trying to apply what would i do to help augment the present condition of the company...
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I do not think that any of the questions that I have been asked so far were that hard at all because most of them I have experienced and it was easier to respond right away.
I was on an interview for a job I know I had gotten and the person interviewing me ask me a serio about what I would do if something happened to a patient what would I do. I did not take it seriously and I did not get the job.
@blackbriar (9080)
The toughest question ever asked me by an interviewer is 'What skills can you bring to the company that will make you stand out from the other applicants?' It totally threw me and since I didn't do a thorough research of the company, I couldn't give them a complete answer and I admitted to it. I got hired on the spot. lol Still baffles me to this day because the interviewer said I was the only applicant that was truly honest with him on that question.
@nannacroc (4049)
The toughest question I ever had was 'tell me about yourself'. I didn't know what they wanted to hear. Oter questions which have been difficult when I've been for child care positions are 'what would you do in a particular situation', unless you know a child and how they will respond, how do you know how what you will do?