If you're in my shoe....

workplace -  An enviroment which you are there almost everyday or 7 times a week . A workplace that is the bread and butter or the life blood of the finances. 
 There are nice and enjoyable work plac. And there are those which is not adding improvement in your life.
@vonn1378 (706)
I'm working as sales consultant in a lingerie company. My boss planned to open a branch outstation. The problem is she cannot find someone to be incharge in our new branch. Just today she asked me if I want to move there. I'm quite hesitant because its another new enviroment and adjustments though I'm open to changes, I'm still hesitant. If you were in my situation what are the things you would consider before accepting or turning down the offer??
@roniroxas (10576)
well if you are the first person she thinks then im sure you are deserving. maybe having a new location and a new branch is a big challenge maybe your boss thinks that you can do it. well if she has confidence in you then if i was in your shoes i would gladly accept it. but of course you have to discuss with her all the pros and cons. goodluck vonn.... you can do that. wink wink
@vonn1378 (706)
Thanks Roni...(,")