Do you like it more when women have long hair

Hair - a long hair of a woman
Nature itself tell that it is women's glory to have long hair. I am going to ask your opinion about this. Would you like women with long hair more than the one with short hair?
@krors8 (64)
• Spain
I don't know why but i prefer woman with long hair than woman with shot hair.
Same here. I like the reasonably long, but not half-way past their back.
@santuccie (3374)
Not that there aren't short-haired women whom I find attractive, but I really do like long hair better.
@DanaMark (807)
It depends on the person. Some women look great with long hair, and some don't. And it depends on the style and how they take care of it. So I guess it depends.
@navtech (1776)
Yes, hersmart4ever. women's glory to have long hair. Upto 1960 women never shorten their air in our country (INDIA). City women now a day prefer to have shorten hair. Western culture penetrated our country resulting that our city women prefer to have short hair. Of course, 90% women in our country wish to have long air and still continuing. There is saying that "Those women who have long air will lead a very happy life and get lot of love from her husband as well as relatives and friends." I have seen in most of the case it is true. I prefer women to have long air. It enhance their beauty.
I have long hair and my goal is to let it grow longer still! I think long hair is sooo sexy. So I think long hair is nicer than short hair.
i wear my hair realy short because i have lupus and it is falling out so if it is short it is not as noticable and i dont feel it makes me less of a woman in fact i can fix it where it looks quite good !
@ssh123 (31100)
It is believed in these parts of the world that longer the hair woman has , more luck she brings. I know of a BOtany professor, a woman who has hair from head to heel. In fact when she is walking around, there are more people to watch her hair than her beauty!!
the difference between long hair woman and short hair woman was that, woman with long hair is cute and innocent.. the woman that has short hair is the Hot girls.. i like the long hair girl because it turns me on when a girl is innocent and cute..
@laridbz (1287)
I love long hair, alhtough my boyfriend prefers short hair. Actually a lot of men like short hair. But I believe most people still prefer long hair for women. It's very feminine, and I like it a lot, as long as it's well treated. Cheers, my friend!
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I prefer long hair on anyone that I know because I think people look more attractive that one in my opinion.
@gr8life (6253)
Hello hersmart4ever, I prefer to have long hair. It is some kind of 'crown' to a woman. But due to my responsibilities right now ( as you know, I have a small baby son) it is better to have short hair. It is easier to manage and won't hassle me too much *smile* My husband is very weird when you talk about short or long hair. He prefers me to have long hair but sometimes, he just ask me to cut my hair short, just to see a different side of me; once a while *smile*
Yeah, i love those ladies that has long black hair lols :-)
my boyfriend love my hair long because he says i look good with it..thats why he was so angry when i cut my hair short..i believe him because i really look awful when my hair is short but when i was stress i always go to salon and have my hair done, my way of releasing stress.. lots of women look amazing when their hait is mooth silky long..
It does not really matter because there are a lot of ladies who wear their hair short but looks absolutely stunning. I have long hair extending to my waist. I let it grow that long because long hair looks better on me. If I look better in short hair, i'll definitely cut it short.
@aj2006 (1536)
I myself is a confessed long mane fanatic! I prefer my hair long than short, maybe because it best suit my look.. I don't have anything against short hair coz if only I can have that cut, i will gladly do that but my face is best with long hair so, I think what is important is how you look with your hairstyle... :)
I have had girlfriends with long hair and with short hair. Those that had long hair and then cut it short did not make me love them any less but I did like the long hair on them. It is the person inside that yo love or not instead of if they have disfigurements or if they have long or short hair. 'Even so I like to see women with long hair.
@jencai (3415)
I guess it would depend to the person who would have the hair. If she's confident enough to carry a long or short hair, it's a matter of choice. In my personal preference, I would love to have a medium length hair. I don't look better if my hair is too short or too long.
@sid556 (31003)
I'm a woman....i keep my hair long
@vonn1378 (706)
When I see someone with long black hair I always admire it. Long hair makes a woman look sexy but it depends on how the person carry herself. But I reckon long hair is attention catcher than having a short one. So I go for long hair.
@mamasan34 (6521)
My husband has always preferred women with long hair over women with short hair. I have let my hair grow longer since we have been together. He is gone for the next 14 months so I am letting my hair grow without cutting it to surprise him the next time he comes home. My friends think I am silly, but why not make him happy? He says long hair is much more feminine and sexy. He says that there is just something about long hair that just drives him wild.