filipino singers

fort those filipino outthere who is your favorite filipino singers? and why? for me i like regine velasques, she is really good and her title "Asia's song bird" is suit to her I love all her songs and regine as well.
I really love Regine, no!, her partner, Ogie Alcasid he has this cold or sometime warm voice which can really make your mood swings so fast from very strong to very calm, it swings really, I really love his songs, his own compositions, I love Regine in some way, she has really good voice, and as they say she's kind like Ogie, I like new singers too, like Sarah Geronimo even though rumors about her personality is spread, and also many to mention, I just like Ogie Alcasid's compositions, the way he writes songs, the words put in, it's like the words are meant to be written there with order, wow!!^^thanks..
yeah its true, regine and ogie has a very nice voice, i like ogie too. the way he writes the song, its very meaningful. sarah geronimo i like some of her songs too.
oh, we are in the same tune, thanks for the comment!!^^
thank you too.
@anjoks (2084)
Oh yes, Regine, Ogie i also like but my bet is Lani Misalucha for her very powerful voice. A lot of filipino singers i like too but so many to mention. Take care. (",)
lani is a good singer too. i like some of her songs...thanks for the reply have a nice day