Why do you like to eat Oysters?

I have never eaten one. I don't plan to ever eat one. I have dined with people who eat them. I have heard a few reasons people like to enjoy them. Why do you like to eat them? Do you like them with anything on it Or just raw? The male view has made me laugh a few times.
@muscare (3069)
Well as you say the male view makes you laugh, so I guess you know they are an aphrodisiac. That's why I eat them. Hmmm, hang on, I don't even need to, lol! No, actually I like them, especially 'kilpatrick' style, where they are sprinkled with chopped bacon, drizzled with worcestershire(sp) sauce, than grilled until the bacon is crispy! Then look out, wife, lol!!!
LOL Your so funny. I hear the male version so often it's sickening. Thanks for making me laugh. I really needed it today.
@muscare (3069)
Glad I could make your day a little happier, and thanks for the best response!
@Flight84 (3050)
I don't eat oysters and I don't plan on eating any.:) I have seen them cooked on television and they just look slimy and disgusting. I have heard people say they are good, but I just can't make myself want to try an oyster.
You and me both. This is just like octopus another no eater for me.
@roniroxas (10576)
my dad loves oysters and i grew up seeing him eating it. it is not actually raw you steam it or heat it a little so the shells will open a bit and when the shell is open then you can eat it. in some resto or bar you can order baked oysters and it is baked with cheese. you can taste one of those for it is really tasty. well i cant force you to eat one, i respect that. but before you say something about a food taste it first.
I was at a restaurant with others. Someone went to eat one and was like oooh this taste like eating xyz. I don't ever want to know what puss.. Taste like. I am not knocking the treasure you all enjoy. I was just wondering why and how you all like it. I hpe you enjoy your next plate of oysters.
@ctrymuziklvr (11059)
fish - Any kind of seafood
I love any kind of seafood and oysters are especially yummy as far as I'm concerned. I know there isn't much to them but with a little lemon and some tabasco sauce they are tasty.
I love just about all sea food. I can't get a hold of trying oysters. I have seen someone eat them and say things about them. I don't want to try them either.
@habichuelo (3104)
i like them bacause they good for your health,,, and i like how they taste with lemon and how they feel when i swallow them.
I like eating oysters. In my country it is easy to get oysters. The taste is very delicious, even though the texture is a bit ugly, lol... I often use it to fry spaghetti noodles. My husband likes it and I like it too. Yummy!
@mschiqui (1284)
i just love eating them,all seafoods and vegetables whatever kind of cooking is it, as long as it dont have poisons, i love eating it.
@cutepenguin (6457)
I have had barbequed oysters, and I thought they were really good. Then again, I'm very fond of seafood. I do prefer mussels to oysters though.
@eaforeman6 (8983)
I like them fried. I like them with lemon and butter...I also like them grilled in the half shell. I will not eat them uncooked, that is where I have a problem.
@sedel1027 (17854)
I have never been a fan of oysters. I haven't tried the raw ones, but I have tried them friend. I just recently ate an oyster that I liked it was a broiled oyster with blue cheese on it. I like the oyster because it didn't have the nasty rubbery texture that oysters normally have.