What is your favorite childhood memory?

What is your favorite memory or memories from being a child? For me, christmas at our house was always very special. We didnt have a lot of money, but we always managed to donate to a family that had less than us. We always sang xmas carols before each present could be opened. It took forever to open presents, but it was a tradition at my house. My mother couldnt stand the thought of us just charging the tree, and ripping every thing open in 10 seconds flat. My mom was very religious as well so xmas was not all about presents at my house. What about you?
My most memorable childhood memory is when one day I went home from kindergarten school on the verge of spring. The field on my way home was blossoming, full of yellow flowers which I don't know the name but were indeed very beautiful. I had to stop beside the field and inhale the sweet scent of blooming flowers. I enjoyed the breeze of cool air that washes my cheeks and the footsteps of other students walking pass me by.
Very nice, thanks for sharing. I love the fresh smell of flowers and the nice cool wind too
favorite childhood memory? hmm., it was when my dad gave me my first bestfriend.. i was just elementary then, a black pitbull named golda, my dad has a dog named barba, a female one.. she became a part of our family, she can come wherever we go, and as she sees my dad going where our car is, she'd definitely be the first one to jump off going to the back of seat.. our family love dogs, it just doesnt show now because we dont have a dog at the moment hehe., then when barba got preggy, she had 8 puppies.. i dunno where my dad gave the other puppies but there were only 2 left, the black one with a white spot around his right eye and the other one is grey in color with brown and white spots.. so when my uncle asks for spot (the grey one) then my dad gave it to him.. im grade 2 then and its my bday, then my dad knew i love dogs, he then asked me if i could take care of the dog left.. and i happily accept it ofcourse, my dad thought the black one was a male dog so he named it gadul, but i saw it in the morning it was a male dog, so i just thought of golda instead of dagul., hehe then after, we bacame so close,, when im doing my assignments id go in the garage, close all the doors, and let golda out of his cage.. as i do my assignment, he's there seating beside me.. i miss'em.. and did you know when i bathe him, i also take a bath with him, in the garage.. hehe., i use the hose as our shower... im not afraid of anything then, even to anyone.. i know golda would always be there for me to save.. or just be there for me.. when my parents would go for a meeting then, i was left alone in our house.. they wouldnt usually mind because im with golda.. yea really! i was just around 7 years old then.. what id usually do is locked all the doors and let golda out of his cage.. no one can hurt me or even dare goin inside of our house as golda is there to protect me.. she's really my bestfriend.. she's sweet as ever.. when you say pitbul you'd definitely think of dogs who are mean and who bites.. but golda is such a sweet dog, it seems like she knew if im feeling sad, happy or even mad.. when i shout at her, she'd lay on my feet, like she's saying sorry or something,. i miss hugging her and telling her all sorts of petty probs iv been up to then.. specially when i get scolded by my mom.. she'd definitely my partner in crime.. hehe anyhow.. iv been saying too much.. it might take me alot to finish. good day! godbless!
Thank you for sharing your childhood memories with me. Have a great day