are you always grumpy? do you know the real reason why?

@LittleMel (14059)
someone told me that she has a co worker that is always grumpy even if it's not that busy at work. she found out that this person only takes vacation at the end of the year, so the whole year round where everybody else is taking 2 days off here and there, he is working continuously. another person I know grumpy most of the time is actually having trouble sleeping, when he gets enough sleep, he is still grumpy, but not as much. do you know anyone who is always grumpy and the real reason why? or is it yourself?
@pyewacket (43962)
Ah--alas that seem to be life..I think there are always going to be people who are grumpy no matter what and see the gloom and doom of life...I know one woman like this...and lets put it this way...I just ignore her...I don't want to get sucked into that negative energy
@pyewacket (43962)
Oh as for me...nah....I'm not a perky Pollyanna type, but I'm pretty even in my moods--and no not grumpy
@LittleMel (14059)
I mean sometimes of course people are grumpy, but most of the time? I'll avoid this person too if I have the chance
@pyewacket (43962)
Well yup...this woman is grumpy ALL the time...she even has this "pained" expression on her face...I don't think I've EVER seen her smile
@babostwick (2037)
Generally speaking no. I'm usually not that way unless I'm given a reason to be.
@LittleMel (14059)
I can be grumpy but not all the time. usually during my period and in winter or whenever the temperature drops
@kbkbooks (7030)
For a number of reasons, living with my stepson creates a great deal of stress for the rest of our family. Somedays, my anger at this just gets the better of me and my grumpiness is over evident. I feel bad for my husband who holds everything in and never expresses his stress or anger so his blood pressure shoots up ridiculously. I usually yell when the kid gets my goat and then he invariably says...you must be menstrual. Don't you hate it how men blame everything on that no matter what day it is? It's like he thinks I'm menstrual 31 days a month. LOL.
@LittleMel (14059)
oh my. there must be a way of preventing them to use your name, or else everything will be charged on you.
@kbkbooks (7030)
Hey, now there's a thought. Maybe they call us step parents because the kids keep us on our toes all the time.
@LittleMel (14059)
hahah kbkbooks, you got it
@polachicago (19143)
I know many grumpy people; just because they have grumpy style personality....there is nothing you can do about it....
@LittleMel (14059)
I guess sometimes it's just personality, but sometimes I'm curious as to why
@polachicago (19143)
maybe because it is so hard to please them....and nothing will make them happy...
@LittleMel (14059)
maybe these people are only happy if we are not, so we should stay happy and p**s them off more :)