What is it that you do not like about Life

What I do not like about life is the fact that we have to undergo hardships. I wish that the world can become like a paradise where people won't have to worry about what to eat, what to wear, and whatever. A free worry life. This is the kind of life that I long to have?
what i dont like is ? yes i dont like thing then i get to know the first and the suddenly i find more people getting them more easliy than i got that means when i find things with my hard work and dedication and after that i find people getting the same thing very easliy it happens to me very often
Sometimes I could notice that too. It only shows that there are some systems in the world that makes life unfair. The ones who worked hard were sometimes the most neglected. The lazy ones and the cheaters get the credit. Sounds like politics.
@murasaki (149)
• Japan
I think life would be a lot simpler if we didn't have all the hang-ups around money. If we all didn't have to worry about making ends meet, paying the bills, getting into debt, I think I would be happier.
Oh yeah those hassles. Wish they were all gone.
@emckee (465)
I don't mind the hardships, they make you better and stronger, I just wish there was a better way to end up "better and stronger". If I had to say the one thing I do not like about life, it would be sad memories. I hate how they haunt and bring me down.
Even I do not like sad memories.
@kitty1234 (1476)
I don't like the uncertainity of life, we are never sure what will come tomorrow! We can make plans but it doesn't mean we are going to be able to complete it..
@KrisNY (7609)
One thing that I can think of- anything bad with children- example- bad people hurting them- neglect- rape- murder… Diseases in kids- they are so young to be able to fight them off. Losing a child- that is too much- parents should not outlive their children!
I am sorry to say, maybe it's a very far request. I don't want sometimes the life will be sad because your love one passed by. The poor health makes people suffering. The people still fight to each other and there are so many people lose their home and family. The innocent children get hurt. The poor family can't afford the education and health care fee. I hope there will be a peace in the world. It really doesn't mean anything to fight with each other. Nobody will win from it. And I hope there won't be poor families. And all children can go to school and people can have a well health care.
I do not like the fact that I am so far behind in my bills I am about to lose lots, that we need. I don't like the fact that life is so costly and it can take such a toll your health. Other than that I am very happy with my life, I have love, friendship , health, and a great beautiful family.
@chertsy (3817)
These hardships are suppose to make us a stronger person, but honestly if your going through hardship after hardship what's the point. I agree with you, I wish there was this paradise of no troubles or any problems. A world that my kids can grow up and not know any hardships that her parents and grandparents went through, now that would be nice.
@gr8life (6253)
Hello hersmart4ever, How I wish the same too! But, when I think deeply, life without worries too, is not as wonderful as I think it would be *smile* I don't like being worried all the times and think too much on what will happen next in my life. I do hope life is always smooth sailing... no worries, no hardships, no sorrow and everything that can make me cry and feel sad *sigh* But of course, it won't happen to me, to you and to anybody in this world. Life is full of unexpected things...
hi, In reality and in this world whether we want life to be difficult or easy -- The eye has never enough of seeing or wanting. If people in this world have free of worries, still people would get still face unhappiness. Why is that? On the other hand, people who undergo hardships builds perseverance, builds strong character and in the end they have fought the good fight and can share to others who face problems of many kinds. This is true and reasonable.
@thefortunes (2368)
• Netherlands
Actually I long to live without BOREDOM and WORRIES. These two are killing every pleasure inlife for me, and if I just could live without these two I am sure I will be the happies person alive ;)
@ranitam22 (1147)
Yes, I wish people would treat eachother kindly always and not kill eachother. I wish everyone could get a long and not see race so much. And like you I wish it didn't matter what you wore, how you looked or anything.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I think things are ok with my life and they are alot better now then few years back. So, I wouldn't say that I have something that I hate right now.
@abroji (3247)
We have no choice about life. It is given to us. So the giver has arranged everything. There is no meaning in liking or disliking anything in life, because it is life. We have to take it as it is. Thank you, hersmart4ever.
What I don't like about life is all the uncertainty, the unknown. Everything in life is a mystery and you simply have to figure things out as you go. That I don't like. I like to be in total control of my life but I can't if there is so much I don't know.
I hate the hatred in this world. Life is hard enough with just the every day natural struggles and hardships of life. Hatred we can do without!
I most dislike about life is the fact that we need to work to make survivals here. It would be much better if people don't have to work and fully enjoy their life, surrounding and relationsips and people. We get so busy in making ourselves money and sometimes we just forget or neglect everything else and I don't think that's what life means to all of us. I just feel frustrated sometimes that we have to work so hard and can't barely make enough to enjoy life around us.
What is it that I do not like about life? Well, I would say it would have to be the unfairness of life. I'm not going to complain, because I love life. But to see the evil prosper and the honest suffer, leaves me with a bit of a jaded outlook. Nothing can be completely fair, but unfairness is the number one thing I do not like about life in general.
@lingli_78 (12852)
i don't think anybody like hardship... i don't too... but they make us a better and stronger person... and i think as long as we live on this world, it is impossible to avoid it as we live in a sinful world... God promises that when He comes back for the second time, then all of the pain, misery, hardship, tear etc will be eliminated... we just have to wait til then... the thing that i don't like about life??? may be quarelling with my friends and my loved ones...
@sukumar794 (5047)
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
Yes.. I do have a dislike for hardships...all those trials and tribulations ...paucity of funds... disregard from friends and relatives ...lack of peace in family life ...discomfort at workplace ...financial commitments/ all these nagging problems make life one hell of a lot .