Are you happy with your boss?

@michecu (637)
Waaaarrrrgggghhh!!! it's all i could say...i'm afraid he would catch me here... hehehe! so could you guess if i'm happy or not with my boss? how about you? what would you want to tell your boss if you have the chance? hehehe!!!
@dpk262006 (52366)
Yes, my bosses are extremely nice and cooperative and I can share my problems and seek their guidance and advice any time. I am blessed in this matter.
@michecu (637)
good for you! not all of us are blessed with nice bosses like yours... :)
@dpk262006 (52366)
Yes, I consider myself lucky...and I know that everyone does not have the same fortune about boss.
@indiavani (865)
Hello! I don't have a boss. I am the boss of myself. I take orders from myself to do any work. And am happy with myself as a boss because I enjoy my work as it is of my choice lol!...vani^_^
@michecu (637)
Good for you... :) I wish i could be the boss of myself too...
Well I really am not the type of personality to not speak my mind. My boss knows I respect her, as she has a hard job, but she also knows where I stand on issues and that I probably dont agree with her. If I have a problem, unless it is something I can over look without driving myself crazy, I will discuss it with my boss or supervisor.
@michecu (637)
it's nice that you are able to open up to your boss...i appreciate your boss is very open-minded and respect your ideas too...
@Jamian (2606)
My bosses are great, they are kind and very cool, I am still new here in this company but they never give me pressures.
@djmarion (4905)
yes, my boss and his family are very great, they are kind and considerate to their employees.
@wasons (303)
my boss is so terrible,he usually blames us how lazy when we work in our office,if we had a good job,he would think that is our duty,and neve praise us or even give us a smile,almost all of us hate him very.and now i had quitted the job,and many workmates had done it already,i always envy these people have a nice boss in the their company.
@wmzuls (55)
i dont really like him :(