favorite fruit to pick in a fruit salad.

fruit salad - fruits, salad
By joy
@MGjhaud (20748)
me, i love peaches, mango, and apple.i just crave for those. plus the cheese. i can live with it for the entire day. how about you?
@kun2349 (23475)
Raspberry, water melon, honey dew and mango.. LOL ^_^ It's sweet and yet a bit sour.. hehe ^_^ it's nice and heavenly..
@MGjhaud (20748)
hehehe.. heavenly indeed. I like it with lots of milk and cream.
@kun2349 (23475)
With milk and cream will be too sweet for me.. hehe ^_^ It will masked the sourness that i like.. hehe
@MGjhaud (20748)
my mother always put pineapple everytime we have this on the table and I like it with lots of milk because I don't like much sour fruits..
@thaMARKER (3094)
I love peaches too, my very favorite. I think I like to eat all of them as long as it has lots of milk and cream and cheese. I'm not much of a sweet eater but when it comes to a combination like this -- wow, perfect dessert for me. :p
@MGjhaud (20748)
We do love that thing..
raisins, pineapple and lotsa cheese! but my own version of fruit salad only composes of those three. lol! i prefer eating very, very frozen fruit salad though. errrr....i forgot what peaches taste like. hahahaha
@MGjhaud (20748)
i loooooove peaches..
I just love watermelon, strawberries, bananas, apples, pineapple, cream cheese and whip cream. Sounds so good right about now.
@MGjhaud (20748)
with your list of fruits, sounds really yummy.
@suehan1 (4356)
my favourite fruit in a fruit salad is rockmelon or honey dew,followed by mango's and bananas.actually i love them all except pineapple.i have never had cheese in a fruit salad.cheers sue
@MGjhaud (20748)
why no cheese, try it it's yummy.. and I also don't like much pineapple but my mother loves it on..
waw..fruit salad is one of my favorite. ussualy put grape, pear, apple, strawberry, mango, and maybe cherry.. I'm loving it..
@MGjhaud (20748)
you mentioned too many that I'm craving it all now..
melon, mango and watermelon. i'm already hungry. lol.
@MGjhaud (20748)
i love I like mang too..
@checapricorn (16066)
Mine is mango,cherry,apple, and little milk will be great for me!