Molly is under my bed

@TerryZ (22146)
It just started to thunder and lighting here and my poor cat Molly is under the bed but Maggie could care less.LOL She is so afraid of the thunder. And I dont blame her I am too.LOL I hope after the rain that it cools it down alittle here. Its unbearable outside.
@gabs8513 (48803)
Hey I am so glad that I am not the only one then lol I will join her when it starts here again, Gissi is not bothered by it he just barks at it
@TerryZ (22146)
Thats because he is protecting you!
That poor baby! My little cats are perpetually afraid of thunder. Ironically, the big one likes to sit on the windowsill and watch the rain. He is fine as long as it is not thundering. Then he runs through the house and hides where-ever he can. My little kid is the same. She hates the bad weather too, but for another reason. When it's raining she can't go outside. And, then that is not a happy day in the house!
@TerryZ (22146)
Thanks for sharing with me.
@pyewacket (43962)
Has it rained there yet...gee...if so send some over to us..please! Your Molly sounds exactly like my Kissy --at the slightest sound of rain, she'll dart under my bed and won't come out until the storm is over...My other cat, Pyewacket...couldn't care less
@TerryZ (22146)
Our cat can be so silly.LOL