Do you like movie/pop superstars to be moody, or happy?

United Kingdom
There are two types of movie/pop superstar. The one is happy, smiling, charming, warm, extrovert: George Clooney for example has a naturally warm personality, and a dazzling movie star smile. Sandra Bullock is another superstar with a remarkably bubbly personality. On the other hand, there are the serious, introvert stars in the Humphrey Bogart mould, and the sensitive types. Which do you prefer, the dazzling charmers, or the intense brooders? And why?
I like both . Just as long as it is their true personality.I would hate to hear that a cheerful star was just putting on an act and was a brooding person in real life.Or if a brooding personality was actually a cheerful person. So I like Reece Witherspoon and Johnny Depp.
I know what you mean. Many of the cinema's most successful brooders were intense in real life, and that is what made them so legendary. James Dean is probably the ultimate example of this. On the other hand, there have been successful actors who have had long and glittering careers playing intense characters while being themselves pretty easy-going. You can't blame them for leaving their images on the movie set; it must be exhausting being a 24/7 brooder!
As long as they are not putting on an offscene image,it doesn't matter to me. I know two actors that is intense on scene but seem to be easy going in real life,James Caan and James Woods.
@3lilangels (4639)
well i like them both,i guess you would say i like the bad boy which could be moody and the charming type which is happy and cheerful.it really all depends on the roles they are playing,because sometimes the moody actors is what makes the roles more appealing and more interesting to watch,and the happy actors sometimes makes you so involved in the movie because its so cheery and touching.so both thumbs up to me.pattie