Help! I have bees!!!

@jess368 (3368)
OMG! i have about 2000 bees on my car! I cant even get in my car. Why did this happen? What so I do? I cant go anywhere, and my neighbors cant get in there car! Help please
@DanaMark (807)
Yikes. That's a lot of bees. I would have to stay away from them until they left. I've been stung several times in the past. My face always swells up, my eyes get pasted shut overnight. My father was deathly allergic to them. If he got stung, the doctors said it could kill him. I hope you get it figured out without anyone getting stung.
@jess368 (3368)
I did. My friend carries around a sirenge because he is so allergic to bees, he has to give him self a shot as soon as he gets stung.
@HighReed1 (1126)
Dear, check in your phone book for bee removal numbers. Or bee keepers. If you get rid of THIS batch, it wouldn't hurt to be prepared if there is another! Most (that I've seen) don't charge. They take the bees and incorporate them into their own colonies. More little honey-makers for them...:P
@jess368 (3368)
Wow, well thats good to know. I will keep that in mind if it ever happens again, thank you.
@speedy1279 (2667)
Wow, that's alot of bees. I would definitly call the non-emergency fire department. They should be able to help or call the local non-emergency police department. Definitly don't try to do anything your self. That would be very dangerous. You know I have seen this same thing before. My husband, kids, and I had gone to wal-mart to do our shopping. There was a car there with the same thing happening. They had to block off two whole rows of parking and detoured us around it. There were so many bees you couldn't tell what color the car was. I do remember seeing the fire and police department out there. So I am sure they could be of some help to you somehow. Hope you can get to your car soon if you haven't done so yet. Best of luck.
@jess368 (3368)
Thank you so much. I would feel silly calling the fire department know because there arent near as many around as there were this morning. I will just wait it out. And try to enter my car safely tonight. If it is like this again in the morning I will call. Thank you for the help.