What is it that you are missing right now

I miss the real site of the beach. I am only seeing beaches now on photos. It's been quite long ago since I last went to a beach and it's in Pangasinan. I was only 23 then. Now I am 33. Whew. That was 10 years ago.
@mummymo (23707)
I am missing my mobility and independance right now! I am quite sure I will get it back but right now I have to rely on others to help me and I don't like that so I am hoping to get better soon! xxx
@makingpots (11922)
((((((( Hugs ))))))) mummymo. I hate that you are going through this right now. Think of you!
@mummymo (23707)
oh thank you honey - the pain isn't as bad but I would just love to be more mobile and independant! xxxx
@blackbriar (9080)
I miss my dad alot. Been 9 yrs. since I've last seen him, 9 yrs. 8mos. since I last talked to him. I know he's watching over me thou, so I guess that's the closest I'll ever be to him now till I join him later.
Oh no please don't join him yet. We will be missing you if that happens.
lol No, I won't be joining him anytime soon, that I know of unless you can foresee the future and let know if I will sooner than later.
@makingpots (11922)
I was going through beach withdrawals myself recently. I live 6 hours from the closest beach and sometimes it gets to me. I grew up in a coastal town and the ocean air just gets in your blood. I got away for a four day beach getaway all by myself about a week ago. I spent 80% of my time at the beach just taking it all in and rejuvenating. 10 years is too long to go. I feel for you. I hope you get your longing fulfilled soon. I am missing the bright lights of NYC and Broadway a little bit. I used to go every summer to visit family and take in the city. I love going to Broadway shows and getting lost in the heartbeat of the city. I think we will be going as a family before the summer is up.
@mummymo (23707)
I was looking for a post telling me how your trip went sweets - I am so pleased it seems to have went well! xxxx
Most days I miss the cool weather. I can't abide this overly hot summer weather. Many people love it, but I'm at a total loss. Whenever I go outside to enjoy a little rest and relaxxation with my child, I'll simply end up overheated. That's not restful at all. I hope it doesn't sound like I'm complaining too much. But, it is very hot right now in our area of the country. I miss the beaches too. We live so close and yet never go. Next time we go to the beach, I promise that I will take a picture just for you and post it at My Lot for you. Best wishes my friend on getting to see your beaches again.
Its becoming colder now here in my country becoz of the coming storms. I wish my house is located somewhere near the beach.
@Willowlady (10666)
I miss the property where we used to live. The creatures, flora and open air. We could see weather coming and it was quiet there. I could garden, the kids could go out and play and we had no worries and my books in the library! I miss having no curtains since we were really far back off from the road. I could hand my laundry out to dry. I had a nice chest freezer, an amish rocker, my oil paintings and a nice collection of jewelry. There was a Hello Kitty collection as well as old keys. We had more pets. Some we have never seen since the day of the fire. We lost is all. Only open land and ashes now. We begin again. We miss those people we were before the fire. I hope you get to revisit the beach some day for an extended vacation or even retire to. Good luck.
@Bujoyseth (1684)
right now, i miss my baby and my husband.. they went home in my husband's place just this morning and will stay there for a week.. oh my, i just can't sleep thinking of my baby.. all i'm with right now is my elder son.. but anyway, there's my cellphone, it's just a phonecall away, and they're just an hour and a half away from here, but still i miss them so much.. i just can't go there anytime i wanted because i can't leave my grandma here alone...
@wolfie34 (26793)
I am missing my independent, my freedom, and my flat, I hate living with someone else, I want to have the freedom of living on my own without having anyone else to tell what I should and should not be doing. I am a freespirit, and I long for my independence that is what I miss most in life.
right now i am missing my friend a lotttttttt.... i dont want to mention her name here... but lemme tell u .. she's awesome... she understands me so well... and we enjoy each n every moment spent together.... i misss u buddy... really... we r having holiz now and can meet her after a week only... :(
@djmarion (4901)
as of now i miss vacation..lol.. but its true i havn't had a good vacation for quite a while and i really want to experience a day or two of resting in a great place like baguio or tagaytay and eat and eat and eat :)
I miss the trip when we were in Hainan Island. The beaches are so beautiful there. And we lived very well and I was so satisfied with it. It's a very comfortable and relaxing trip. I hope we will go there again.
I also missed the beach, every summer our office have this summer trip were all the employees will spend two days or more to the beach , all expense paid by the company. But this year we have no trips, so i was sad and missed having fun and running on waves. As if i can run fast at the waves!
@crazynurse (7489)
Right now I am missing my youngest child. He is an honor student that received the honor of going to a summer program (Governor's Scholar's Program). This means that he traveled to a college here in our state (about 2 hours away) and will stay there for 5 weeks. We are allowed to visit on only one day during that 5 weeks. The house just seems empty without him. I know he is having a great time and is growing in so many ways, but I still miss him! We do talk (rarely....as he 'forgets' to call!)on the phone, but it isn't the same as seeing him!
@maddysmommy (16236)
My hubby who is currently away in Africa for work. He will be back early August so I am counting down the days. It's ok during the day because I have my son to keep me company and vice versa, but at night, i have a hard time sleeping because he is not here!
@heartsick (832)
i miss my ex-lover.. i miss everything about him.. i wish i could turn back time!..
@deebomb (15323)
The rolling pairies - The plaines of the west.
I came from Nebraska and I miss the wide open spaces on the Plaines where you can see the sky from one horizon to the next with out the interference of trees. You can drive down the interstate and see something beside another row of tree. Now don't get wrong I like a tree or two just not so many that that is all you can see. Spring is the best time on the prairies. The grass is several different shades of green and it is dotted with large clumps of flowers with antelope or deer feeding. There are soft rolling hills and there are sharp valleys and gullies that hide more wild life. If you know where to look you can find Indian arrow heads or trading beads around on old out post. It has been 16 years since I left home and some times I get real home sick to see those open Plaines .
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Well, I have missed the little things that I used to do when I was younger. Now, that I am a mom with responsibilities, those little things aren't going to matter for a long time.
@gr8life (6253)
Hello hersmart4ever, If you ask me that question, I have one and only answer now*smile* I am missing my husband so much right now *shy* Well, he has been away for the past few months and though he is coming home soon, I miss him so much. It is hard to live alone with a baby son. I am not as strong as you, I guess!
@sunshinecup (7881)
Well I am missing my right shoe and lighter. HA HA I don't feel like at the moment I am missing any thing other than a smaller waiste size. I miss being in a size 10 where as I am in a 16. Other than that I am content with my life.
@jade1986 (567)
I am missing my girlfriend of course. She's the one who i love very much and very often i miss her. actually this happens more because we hardly get to meet each other. We live far away from each other though in the same city. But due to several problems we meet rarely, and may be that is why i miss her a lot.
@navtech (1776)
Dear hersmart4ever, I wanted to see lot of temples of our country which I miss really right now. I had visited few very important temples but I have to visit lot of temples as you know in India, there are many pilgrimage temples are there. God wish or something, even if I program to go to any temple, I got into some sort of problem which made me to postpone visiting the temples. There is a FAMOUS SHIVA TEMPLE about 300 miles from the city where I am living. I progammed to go to that temple twice, in both times I fallen sick. Unless HE wishes, I do not think I can visit HIM. I am always longing to see HIM but HE does not give me permission.