Just curious...why do men scratch their balls the minute they wake up?

@daryljane (3439)
This is going to be funny..but im asking it anyhow.. Why do men scratch their balls the moment they get up from bed..is there something in there that needs scratching? actually, this question came up because my seat mate here is talking to her bf on the internet and he is a military living in a barracks with his mates..and he asked us that question....im laughing my a** out,how would i know, im not male... any idea guys? for females, do you notice your brother, father or partner doing that when they wake up? please share your thoughts..thanks!
I've seen many men do this. Why do they do this? Well, i've actually heard a guy say.. My balls itch.. or someone on chat say it fairly common.. So the answer.. They itch.. because they itch.. o.O
well yes that or there sack is sticking to there legs lol *scratches his balls*
@jalbeos (1176)
I somewhat agree with you... ahahahhaha ~mar
@daryljane (3439)
i heard them said that too...this is really funny! thanks!
@tombiz (2039)
Well, I have balls too. And I must admit there are times I do this thing. Though not on a regular basis. We may be thinking it could be gone that's why to make sure it is still there, we scratch it. Or just probably inspecting if it is still elastic and has not shrink. Probably. Maybe we could a better explanation from a doctor on this. What do you think?
Since your a guy, Do you notice when you go to scratch your balls.. that your scratching them.. or is it instinct? Are you thinking about your balls?
@daryljane (3439)
yeah, when youre scratching your ball, do you notice yourself scratching it or no?
@MGarcia (331)
haha - Good question. I asked my husband and his reply is, "Because it feels good". Although, honestly - I want to know why guys scratch them off and on all day! It's like they are so obsessed with that part of their body.
"Because it feels good"? I wonder how it feels.. haha.
@daryljane (3439)
yeah, how does it feels? lolz!
Well I have to admit that I have now had my laugh for the day...one of those good ol fashioned bally, I mean BELLY, laughs. My hubby who was reading over my shoulder gave me an answer---he said that they just itch or need some readjusting LOL Thank you so much for this discussion. I am going to have to keep up with it so I can see all the different responses.
lol I love that response...need some Readjusting..
@daryljane (3439)
yeah! readjusting huh? this is really funny! thanks to your husband!
@mummymo (23709)
I am pretty sure it is because they are so obsessed with them that they just want to make sure that they haven't disappeared overnight! lol xxx
@daryljane (3439)
whoa!!! lols! maybe rigth? lols!
@navtech (1776)
Dear daryljane, I am a man. I do not scratch my balls when I get up from bed. The person who scratch the balls may be due having had heavy sweating on that area which forced him to scratch so that itching getting reduced resulted Most of the time during summer I used scratch the balls due to heavy sweating. I think that is reason.
@daryljane (3439)
yeah..maybe when its warm all night and there sweat down there! lolz! thanks!
• Colombia
I asked my husband that question once, he said that men scratch their balls because they can and because the have balls to scratch :D. But anyway, he wakes up in the morning and touches his balls, maybe to make sure he still has them. Lol
what your husband said is 100% right. lol.......
@daryljane (3439)
so you mean youre also doing it shenzhouplaza ..lolz ! :0
@callarse1 (4808)
It's because it itches down there! I am sure your privates itch sometimes, right? Actually mine never itch in the morning, but usually sometimes throughout the day. :) Pablo
@daryljane (3439)
yeah, mine does itch sometimes too. lols! and it does itch often when we just shaved.
@vbvbvb (86)
dary, your friend may have been with the same guy(s) for a long time. Hence your friend might have developed a concept that all men do that when they wake up! but in my case or my friends this does not happen. I often scratch my balls before going to sleep, coz after a long day at office it feels stuffed and suffocating (no offenses!)!! but bottom line not all men do that. besides barrack life and the uniform causes more suffocation to the groin region to marines than any other!! its a fact!!
@daryljane (3439)
I understand that sometimes that cause for it to itch is because of the underwear they are wearing. So yes, uniform causes more suffocation to the groin region then any other.
not all men do this..but a lot do..if you are in the privacy of your own home..but i have seen baseball players do this on tv? also many people could benefit from GoLd Bond Powder...it helps keep the itch away
@daryljane (3439)
ive seen it on NBA players and local basketball players too when theyre playing. Are they also checking if its still there and thinking maybe it bounce when theyre running aroung? kidding! lols!
well Ive seen them do it and I can only imagine that after laying there all night lith them stuck between their legs the would get a little sweaty and they kind of stick to them so I imagine they do kind of itch to when they first start movuing around
@daryljane (3439)
So its itchy in the morning huh? lolz!
@gizmo528 (732)
I've noticed the same thing. Most of the time it's just my husband that I notice doing this and I'm still not sure why. When I have asked in the past the answers that I usually get will depend how awake or serious he is. Let's see, one response is the famous ball adjustment and then we have they were sweating and my favorite one is just to see if they're there.
@daryljane (3439)
Just making sure if its still there when you wake up in the morning huh? . and if theyre still sleepy and checked on it and its not there, im sure they'd be really awake and start looking, LOLS!
sleep makes balls itchy
@daryljane (3439)
really? hahaha! :)
@Calais (10905)
LOL....I thought that it was at every opportunity they could grab to have a little shuffle. I see it everywhere, and they do it without even realising it. The urge must me too strong and they just have to do it no matter where they are.
• Sweden
I have no IdeƩ why other guys do it cause I don't only times I scratchs myself in that region is eighter if it itch or that stuff is in a bad postion :D it's like when girls rearanges there bras
@daryljane (3439)
lols! like what they all said, to rearrange it! thanks meatballsurgery!
@4ftfingers (1317)
LOL! It's cause they get stuck to your leg. Or because they are just in the wrong place. In the day you're moving around so they get scratched and itched and everything by theirselves, but when you sleep they stay in one place so they get stuck there. That's what it is for me anyway. Hope that helps! If you have any more interesting questions, I would be glad to answer them :D
@daryljane (3439)
yeah! i be thinking of some other interesting questions...thanks!
@tikensoup (228)
• Mauritius
Hello, this is a funny one Daryljane LOL. I can't think of a good answer even though I am a guy and this action comes naturally to me. Maybe it i to loosen them or put them back in place as they get in all sorts of uncomfortable positions while we sleep.
@daryljane (3439)
lolz! yeah, when theyre all in different positions while you sleep..just rearranging them huh? lolz! thanks!
I have to say I have never seen my father or any other male close to me do that. I have seen guys on the street do it. All I can think of is that the problem is chafing.
@daryljane (3439)
maybe...lolz!:)
@chiltacs (51)
for me, i think it's kinda like a mannerism for them...lolz!!! ^_^
Men scratch their balls first thing in a morning because their checking they did'nt rip them out during the course of the night and then dispose of the evidence by eating them, greedy buggers us men hehehe.