The "Think Test"...

@biwasaki (1745)
According to the first page of the test, the average person gets 7 correct out of the 25 questions. I got 17! So, test yourself and then post your results. http://www.oldjoeblack.0nyx.com/thinktst.htm
@coolseeds (3925)
What is up with the link? It is timing out. I tried http://www.oldjoeblack.0nyx.com/thinktest.htm but nothing found. I also tried http://www.oldjoeblack.0nyx.com without any luck.
@coolseeds (3925)
Now I got a gray box that didn't do anything. What are the requirements to view this?
@biwasaki (1745)
It's a Flash test, so maybe your Flash player is outdated...?
@coolseeds (3925)
I got 22 out of 25. You can not do this with a firefox browser.
OK I took the test and got 14, but I believe its not a fair trail on non-Americans like me Some of the Qs on which I lost out, as I have no idea of American ways: I have no idea which stripe (red or white) comes on the top of their flag, I have no idea how many states are there in USA (just like most people outside India don’t know how many states are there in India) Here in India the standard match-box has 50 sticks, but the options in the Qs were 20/24/32 Venetian blinds in India have the control-cord on the right We don’t have/use VHF television dial here So I guess its pretty difficult to evaluate people who have no knowledge of many American things. But it was fun, nonetheless!
I got 24 out of 25. I have to say though, the test said at the beginning that it was a USA-specific quiz. If you're not surrounded by the culture, it's pretty difficult to expect to get too many correct. Blessed Be
@biwasaki (1745)
That's still a pretty good score. My friend that emailed me the test got 13/25 and she lives here in the US! *ROFL*
@kamran12 (5556)
• Pakistan
Hello biwasaki! That was really interesting. I got 22 out of 25 correct. But actually there were things which are United States specific which I had no idea of. I think I got all correct which are general every where or at least my part of the world. It was interesting anyway!:-)
@biwasaki (1745)
Congratulations! That's a great score, especially if the things on it were US specific and you live in a different country.
@kamran12 (5556)
• Pakistan
Actually the some of the things that are U.S.A specific, I know from watching documentaries or films or just observation or even discussions with my American friends:-)
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hi there. That was a neat little quiz, I got 17 of 25, and Im not even a US resident... Im going to take another go at it, because I enjoyed that quiz, just goes to show how much we take notice of the little things... Thanks for the quiz link...
@biwasaki (1745)
You're welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it.
@urbandekay (18314)
Hi, wouldn't open in Firefox but did in IE. Got 17 out of 25 too, with which I was well pleased as I'm not American and lots of the stuff I had to guess at. all the best urban
I got 25 of 25, but it's pretty simple if you just think about it. But I did guess about the VHF.
@vivienna (583)
• Venezuela
I did it, I did it, and although this is a test mainly for US habitants, and I'm not, I got 11 correct answers out of 25. The result was: PRETTY GOOD. Really, I made some very silly mistakes but also had a lucky guess in one or two. Thanks for the fun!
@brokentia (10396)
That was actually very cool!!!! :) I got 19 out of 25. And some things like a TV channels...I wouldn't have had a clue! ha ha I don't even have any of those turn the knob style TVs anymore ha ha :)
I got 10 out of the 25 right...hehe that was fun though and thanks so much for sharing. hehe Now my husband wants to try it
@horsesrule (1962)
I got 17 also. It was fun, thank you for sharing the link.
@Mayuko (1272)
I got 18 out of the 25 questions. As a lot of people said, it does seem to targeted for Americans (which I am). Actually, before you start the test, it does specifically say it is based on U.S. info. I know in some countries, the traffic lights are designed differently and I really wouldn't expect people from other countries to know the order of the American flag's colors. But there are some questions that some people may not be familiar with. For example, the lowest dial on the radio...some people may not go that far. And they asked about a VHF dial--I didn't even know what that was Even so, I think it's hard to believe the average person would get only 7 out of 25. About 13 seems right