Parents bringup their daughters in a proper manner - expect one good thing.

@ssh123 (31104)
These daughters will definitely make good mothers. Do you agree?
@williamjisir (22903)
It is not completely like that. You can bring your daughters in a proper way, but you can not make them good mothers. You know why? There is a saying, "You can take the horse to the river, but you cannot force him to drink." Therefore, I do not agree with the viewpoint. Thanks for your posting.
@ssh123 (31104)
You mean to say daughters themselves have to decide to become good mothers when they grow and come of the age? It is not only the mothers but both parents should teach good manners, good behaviour, good deeds, kindness, benovolence and similar things to the young daughters who in general have some qualities of similr kind and by hearing and seeing the examples of the parents, the daughters views get cemented. Thanks for not agreeing, but there is a point in your view too.
It is the same with some of the students when you are trying to tell them the advantages of studying, they just ignore you without listening to you however hard you are trying to persuade them to study for them to get a bighter future. Therefore I still insist on the saying--you can take the horse to the river, but you cannot force him to drink. Thanks for your response.
@sherinek (3323)
100% and more. Even unconsciously, we tend to imitate our mothers when we start parenting. And sometimes, we suddenly realize, gosh, that's my mother's words which came out of my mouth! By this I dont mean that all the daughters who had bad mothers would be lousy mothers which is not fair. There can be cases where a mother has neglected the daughter but the daughter has become a very good mother herself. I think, this all depend on individual mind. When we were small, we had a hard life and both my parents had to work to make ends meet. So most of the time we, myself and my bro, got neglected, in several areas. Now, both of us who are parents of two kids each, make it a point, not to neglect our kids even for a single unworthy moment, knowing how it hurt us when we were small.
@ssh123 (31104)
By and large it is true what one sows, one gets it. But it is also true as it happened in your case, by observance and intution, the daughter who was not cared much due to mother's preoccupation with economic activity, turns out of be best mother. This world has both but what is important is to impart good things to the children. Thanks for making the discussion topic very lively.
@ssh123 (31104)
Your response has been given BR
@rladiga00 (1166)
I agree with your views. It is the mothers to whom daughters cling to most of the time and she is the best teacher to teach basics to great things in life. Therefore well trained daughters by their mothers make good mothers.
@ssh123 (31104)
Very well analysed and thanks for your interesting response.