Rent a Cat!!!

Useful Cat - Cat in business
@Ricko82 (585)
Who would ever thought about a start-up on this business? Oh, but somebody did. Pest control you're looking at your biggest competition ever. My neighbor's cat! His 6 months old feline is the most vicious in the business. It just would'nt rest hunting and slaughtering rodents and cockroaches - yeah cockroaches - until the last critter is extinct in my neighbor's house. Even wayward lizards have no escape from this cat my neighbor told me. After all the pesky little critters were wiped out from his house, my neighbor thought of the most ingenious, first of its kind business ever. RENT A CAT! The guy is earning 50 Pesos (US$1.08) a week from his new gig, while his cat enjoys free board and lodging and all the critters it can chase from other people's abode. How ingenious is that? Cat owners, don't you just love a helpful pet? LOL Keep safety ya all!_
@butterfly39 (3907)
hahaha...that would be great...I need that cat here in our place...
It was really great and like you, I needed a cat like that here. I hope he wont eat our dishes. My old cat keeps eating on our table. Maybe he was thinking he ia one of the kids.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
This sounds like a really neat idea. My friend's that live upstairs thier cat's help alot with taking care of rats and other animals we don't want.
@blackbriar (9080)
Would be great if you can find enough cats that actually hunt mice and such. Mine are unemployable cause they only chase flies and moths but never kill them. My daughter's cat will catch/kill mice but then leave them decapitated right where you will step. You may end up with cats ppl won't give back if they fall in love with them as well.
What a clever business strategy. Your neighbor must be a very wise in business that he thought of earning through his lovable cat. I agree with the method. Its safer. No need to spray anything harmful just to get rid of those pets. I hope your neighbor would be able to put up his own Rent-A-Cat firm where he will have plenty of lovable trained cats who would help us get rid of the pests inside our homes.
@Ricko82 (585)
Thank you for the reply Herms... Talk about taking me under your wings here on myLot. About the cat, I hope my neighbor can start that firm soon. There are a lot of out of work cats out there, at least recruiting will be easy for him. LOL Keep safety Herms.... ;-)
And please tell him he should not forget about rewarding the cats very well.
LOL!! that is fabulous! and like the person above me states...better than putting out the poison and traps! well as long as the cat doesnt bring the critters back for show and tell. though i would miss my cat too much to have it gone for weeks at a time. p.s. that is the cutest picture!
@Ricko82 (585)
Thank you for the comment. Do you really want to see that sign, RENT-A-CAT? That will be the first. I'm sure it will make it to the Guiness, dont you think so? What about your cat, is he that helpful around the house? Keep safety...
@mummymo (23707)
Fantastic idea - oh how I wish I could do this with my cat but she tends to play with 'critters' rather than get rid of them! Like the discussion so much and well done you! Welcome to mylot Ricko - I hope you enjoy it and have a lot of fun here! xxx
What a lovely and useful cat he's got. e must have love his cat so much. I will rent one for hunting cockroaches if the cat is in my town coz you know i am kinda afraid that creatures. Anyway I think this is the smart business to run.
@vivienna (583)
• Venezuela
Now this is an ingenious story everybody should applaude because it's a story where all the good -the catowner, his clients, and the cat- win and the evil -cockroaches! -loose. I'd like to give you two positive ratings, but there is just one to give. Thanks for making us laugh and admiring once more some people's business creativity. :D
@stephcjh (32327)
Hi. I would like to welcome you to Mylot as a new member here. I think the rent a cat is a very good idea for those who are wanting to get rid of pesky rodents also. It is a good way to make some extra cash on the side also. I have never thought about doing something like this but thereare alot of cats here in America and alot of people already have them in or around their homes.
that is awesome,he gonna have a ful belly
Well, my cats are good hunters, but I am not sure I could tell them where and what to hunt. This year they are specializing in birds, it would appear. I love the idea of the rent a cat, and I am sure that certain cats would be of the great temperament to be leased out to others for work. I want to welcome you to mylot, and hope to see some other very interesting ideas come from you.
• Pakistan
Nice, that's a good way to keep his cat indulged in some activity. Moreover, it's more like he doesn't has to feed the cat much and oh yeah, he earns a good revenue for it too. Man that's awesome :D
Next should be the computation of taxes. No taxes paid, business should be locked. LOL.
@dpk262006 (56484)
Indeed a very interesting idea to rent a clever cat. Your neighbour appears very wise and you too. I will see...if I can find same kind of type of cat in my neighbourhood...because ...rats, rodents, lizards keep on visiting our house.
@terri0824 (4991)
This is a hoot! I have two cats. And I don't know that they would be that good at this. One of my cats likes to kill birds, and takes them and places them on my neighbors porch as a gift. I don't think this is the way it is supposed to work. I don't think my cat would make much money! LOL
@ElicBxn (60895)
Shame he's so far away! My cats are useless with the cockroches. But at least I don't have to worry about rodents! But then, any rodent dumb enough to come in the house with over 20 cats needs to be removed from the gene pool!
@abroji (3247)
Here in our place people keep cats in home for the pupose of catching mice and rats and other rodents. But letting out cats at rent is a grand new idea. Ricko82 you brought out a very interesting topic. Congratulations.
@nannacroc (4049)
What a great idea, it's much cheaper than other ways and it's environmentally friendly. I'm sure the cat has a great time too.
@derek_a (10902)
What a brilliant idea! I would never have thought of renting out a cat, but I have heard in our country of neighbour lending each other their cats if they have found a mouse in their house. If your neighbour got many cats, he would become very wealthy :-)
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Wow thats great but I think here in my place, I don't know if the cat can resist the rat that is like a big as a kitten hehehe. They are pesting on my kitchen thats why yesterday I clog the big hole where they came out. And some cat here did not mind the rats running in their front...
@lyndee22 (1211)
Wow, a fine job for the cat. Hedoes not only have meals but also playmates. A natural way of liquidating rodents and other insects.