Ticker bar- Have you heard of this?

@vega83 (6346)
Bahrain
Hey guys, I just came across this new money making program, it's something like agloco, where a viewbar runs on your PC, but the good thing is that there is no limit on the amount of time it is run, I'm still not sure about the specifics of how much money you make per hour, but it looks pretty good. It didn't take any time to download and install at all. It's open to all international members. Minimum payout is 60$ for U.S users and 90$ for international users. I think they pay by checks, I just joined so I don't know the full details. But what have you gotta lose? Just click here to download it. Now I know I'm not allowed to put any links here, so check out my profile, I put the link for the bar there. Hope you'll give it a shot.
I just learned it from you, and i try to check your profile after this posting.. If no spyware then its is worth a try..
@vega83 (6346)
• Bahrain
I'm pretty sure it's not spyware, otherwise my PC would've detected it.
@mohit1123 (564)
Well i have registered it but is it some kind of spyware or something. Have you recieved something like(Payout).
@vega83 (6346)
• Bahrain
Well, I just joined today too, I wrote that in my discussion. I don't think it's spyware, because if it was, it would have been detected on my PC. I've had spyware before and this definitely is not it. Well, it's free and easy so I thought I'd give it a try, why not?
@inked4life (4228)
I'm gonna give this one a try. I was kinda bummed when they released the Agloco bar (finally) and you are only credited for 5 hours per month. I usually have it done on the first day of the month and thats it. Hopefully this one is a bit better and we can actually make some coin....thanks for the info
@vega83 (6346)
• Bahrain
Well, hopefully it's good.
@inked4life (4228)