What playing Gadgets do you have?

@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Like PlayStation 1,,2,3, Gameboy, X-box, Game cube, Dreamcast, Nintendo... Whats your favorite gameplay? Me I do have playstation one, gameboy advance and my favorite PC. I love horror games like Resident Evil and Silent Hill. How about you friends what's your favorite?
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hi there. My children have "Playstation 1&2, XBox, GameBoy, our computers and there mobile phones. But they dont play these things very often, as they have chores, homework and other committments to tend to first...
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
I agree with you they must finished first there homework and chores before letting them to play. My daughters plays only on weekends. Thanks fro sharing, have a nice day...
@jolenegreen (1209)
Wer have all sorts of game systems. LOL. Most were my hubbys when he was young and then the few that we bought when it was just me and him and no kids LOL. We have a regular nintendo, a nintendo 64, a gamecube, a playstation 2, a sega genesis, a dreamcast and we are looking for a Super Nintendo becuase ours bit the dust. LOL. I dont play games on my computer. Its not big enough
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Wow it's fun... Thanks have a nice day.
My husband and I recently got a Wii. That thing is just awesome! I love to play the Wii Sports on it but that's the only game I play on it.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Wii - game gadgets
I never saw Wii here in my place maybe it is not yet available here. Thanks, have a nice day...
@ibuemma (2954)
hy lynboobsy11, actually my hubby own several stuff. We have playstation 1 and 2, the x-box and PSP, and of cource the PC. I used to love the bandicoot game on PS 1, before we had children my hubby and I played those games like nuts! Now sometimes i use the PSP, we have this 9 in 1 Namco Classic game ( Pacman, digger, etc..)
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Meee too I have a colection of crash bandicot games in ps 1, and I do play pacman and digdug hehehe. Thanks for sharing, have a nice day...