Reality show

By twix
@teison2 (5924)
Norway
Do you sometimes feel your life would make a great reality show? I do all the time. A glimpse into my world would be like the most idiotic bizarre show. I am really happy there is not a camera inside my hed right now. That would be more like a horror movie. Man, I am scary today. I am about to scare myself out of my mind here
@snoopy04 (718)
Oh yes, my life is so crazy that people would constantly be tuning in to see what was going on. There is never a dull moment around here and sometimes my kids act like they want their own tv show.
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
Sounds like a really interesting house to live in (ยจ,)
I was just talking about this with a friend at work. We all tend to revolve around this desk at work and there is always something happening so we decided we would start a reality show called "The Desk". Sounds crazy and I can believe no one thought of this title but it sounds so amazing!