What is so special about you

Everyone is special but of course that includes the fact that we have some talents, attitude or aspects that make us special. As for me, I am very skilled in teaching. I may not be a teacher by profession but the kids I had tutored were able to make it to No. 1 in their classes. My kids to be included of course. I am also a fast learner and I have the ability to learn things by myself. I had learned how to use computer applications in no time and nobody taught me. I love to self-study. I have other traits and talents but I truly treasure these two because most of the things that I had learned, I owe to these two gifts I have.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I am good with spending time with kids and teaching them new things. I can sing pretty good also.
Hey we could sing together.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
sounds great :)
@arkaf61 (10891)
WHat is so special about me is exactly that : I am me LOL THere isn't anyone in the world just like me so I'm unique:) In terms of my talents I am quite good at putting myself in other people's shoes. THis empathy has been handy and allowed me to help my friends and family and enabled me to understand better what they're feeling. I treasure this talent because I was able to do good things with it:)
@stephcjh (32385)
I think the only special talent that I have is being able to find different ways to make money online or any way that I can. I always try my best to get my family out of any financial crunch that we may get into. I can do alot of things but I am not a master at any of them. I have several other talents also but I cannot really say that they are unique or very special.
It was especial because not all people can do that. Thanks for the post.
Since I work every since I got out of school..I do what I want to do. I like to get up when I am done sleeping (never seen an alarm clock i liked) and eat my simple breakfast of oatmeal and eggs..i go to the WMCA and swim and do water walking and aerobics and use the sauna and whirlpool.. I go to the Library and here there is some interesting books and magazines. We have free access to the Dell computers and there is 12 of them. I read alot of newspapers and mags and there is always a lot of people I can discuss tipics of interest. Some of the people are homeless as they live next to the library but some of these people are very smart. Also I spend a little time on here surfing the internet..if you do something for fun and don't get paid for it..it is not a job. I am retired but I just passed the state board for CNA nursing and I would like to help people in their homes..the people that don't want to go into a nursing home.
They alway need CNA's to go into people's home and work. I am a disabled RN and I can tell you people are always looking for care givers for in the home. What you can do is go to the home health agencies and see if they have a list to put your name on of home care workers. In our town our hospital the discharge planners and the home health agency has a list of home care workers that do not work for the hospital. You might be able to get some work that way.
Yes, thanks. I already am a volunteer for "Faith in Action" in Monroe, Michigan..i have done respite work and drive people to doctors appts and get meds..also I am a volunteer for AARP..Medicare/MED. and this is very time consuming..all those meetings and classes..but thanks for the advice..there is always a need for nurses..we could use 30,000 in this area alone..
That sounds very special. You are a very disciplined person and very professional. Thank you so much.
@Dolcerina (3380)
• Hungary
That is a very good question. I think I am better hearted, than others. maybe... But my strength is that I am a good planner. Too good. But in fact it is not easy to say what I am special about. I think I am rather an average person. There is not much special about me. All we like to belive that we are special, and different from others, but most of us are not special at all. You can hardly find talents in your surrounding.
And to add to that, you are a very beautiful woman. I am sure you are both inside and outside.
It sounds like you are pretty smart. That's good. I am, too. In fact, I took an IQ test and got a very high score. The test results said I am a "genius." They also said the test couldn't measure higher IQ than that. Does that make me special? Is it really something people will see as a good thing or will they just be offended if they think it means I am smarter than they are? I don't know if you really want to discuss this, but I want to discuss it with someone and the things you wrote make it sound like you are also intelligent. Maybe I should start my own discussion on this.
Yes I had seen your discussion about being a genius and I had posted a comment there. I also hope you would accept me as a friend. It will be nice to have a genius as a friend.
@miryam (6510)
all in me are special..eheh i think a speek to the other, simpaty, stop.......myry
That trait was indeed very special becoz not all people could speak to another with sympathy. Thank you for your response.
I am kind and loving, I use to be the first person to help out a person in need. I have let two teenagers who were homeless live with my family. I have let several people stay with me at different times when they needed help. I have given money and my time. I see the good in people. I do not do that as much as I use to now that I am sick. I wish I was not sick I would still be helping other and opening up my home to people who need help.
You are such a loving and a very compassionate person. THat really makes you very special.
I would have to say what everyone else always says. I am a survivor. I will make it with what ever I have to spare. I don't allow the desires of the world break me. I saved so much money collecting coupons. I have worn one pair of sneakers for a year just to save that money. I washed my clothes in the bath tub. When my friends went to the wash house. I ate peanut butter and jelly for a month to pay the bills. Everyone always say"Sharon your a survivor" So again I am glad to have learned to be me.
Yeah I have read about one of your posts telling about your life and your struggles when you were younger. I salute you friend. Survivors deserve to be praised.
@PunkyMcPunk (1477)
hmmmm special talent.... Well I am a loyal friend. If you are my friend and you need me need money need a lift, need a shoulder, I'm there. I don't talk crap. If you tell me something and say it's between me and you that's where it stays. I am not the smartest person out there but I think I'm thoughtful and open to what others think and feel. I am honest. I don't mind a days hard manual labour and I dont whine or complain... I'm good for a laugh I love to tell jokes and can make fun of myself and not be hurt by it lol..... I can take control of any situation although I prefer not to be the centre of attention.... I have a knack for learning on the fly anything and everything.... When the stress level soars I'm more on the ball and can get things done better.
Thank you for sharing your special characteristics with us. You are indeed a special person.
@kamran12 (5556)
• Pakistan
Hello hersmart4ever!:-) The most special thing about me is that I have nothing special as such personally which does make me special because every body has something special in them. I am alone in this regard so I am special:-) I do have some other special things which are not personal as such i.e. they do not originate from me. I have great family and friends who are really special. I always had great friends throughout my life. I have a great parents and a lovely wife. What else can I say!?
Haha well at least you have special people around you.
@bluishrose (2291)
Im very adapatable and fast learner. Im learn things by myself like troubleshooting pc & cooking. If something interest me its easy for me to learn.
Sounds very much like me. I also learn things on my own as long as they catch my interest.
I think the most special thing about me is I can type very fast. I haven't measured my typing speed for a long time but I know it's becoming speedier and speedier. I love to type and it's a natural thing to me. I am also a very determined person. If I want something, I will figure out how I can get that. In life, I am always optimistic and feel there is always opportunities waiting for me everywhere. As long as I work hard and smart for it, the chances will come into my way.
I think you could type as fast as 100 wpm. LOL.
@diannebcrs (1549)
I don't really know.. Perhaps, I'm the sort of person who enjoys the finer things in life. I can be happy with simple things or doing little things. People can easily make me happy, that's why I find it special. :)
That was a good attitude. Being easily pleased is somethign special indeed.
hmmm...I think I am good at judging other ppl'z feelings and emotions.....If I woz into psychology I would have been right at the top of my class....this Mechanical Engineering sucks
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
=i am very skilled in dancing and that is my job. i teach people how to dance especially the older people and help them in their healthy exercise and to maintain good health. i teach them how to be physically fit by dancing ballroom dance andit really did help the old ones to be healthy. i am very happy that i can help others in maintaining a good health. =)
@Dolcerina (3380)
• Hungary
your job is really wonderfull! Good Luck!
You must be talking about ballroom dancing. I really enjoy this stuff but I cannot dance it with out a guide. You should really appreciate your talent. I wish you could teach me the Jive. LOL.
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
yes why not just Pm me when where hehehe... and thanks to dolcerena too...
@lyndee22 (1211)
Well, I just don't know what is special with me. Do I have talents? Maybe I have some but not used, just come out if needed. I am sensitive to the needs of others. I am n open handed person that sometimes leaving me penniless. I care to help specially to my family needs. I love to share something during special occassions like birthdays. In work officemates ask me on computer operations and I gladly help out. I'm a nice peron but a freak sometimes.
You have special qualities that you have mentioned up there and I think the most special is being a freak sometimes. Just kidding...
@fly_shay (333)
I am a teacher by profession and i could say that my talent comes there because I am good in disciplining little kids that I can manage to let them listen and participate.These kids are preschoolers.I am also good in dancing.
• Brazil
I think I write well (In my own language of course hahaha) and I've got a really big patient, so it's difficult to see me angry at someone or something I also think I really enjoy working with people, I don't like to be alone and I like to listen to them :)
@xiuluoelly (1225)
I carefully moment, I do not like what kind of special skills, I do not clever nor beautiful, poor learning ability Sometimes a learning courses is not always able to master it, but I work very seriously, no matter how difficult the things I will always try to give it.