They are Sour Graping

Election is over and the winners have been proclaimed. One thing that I find funny in my country is that in every election or competition, there are no losers. There are only winners and sour grapers. Means almost everyone thinks they should be the real winners. Almost everyone thinks the Winners cheated so they would win. Only a few people now could understand what a good Sportsmanship is and I feel sad about it. Most of the time, when I join competitions, of course Im vying to win but that is not my main point. I wanna share my talents and develop them more. Yes, I believe competitions could help polish our talents. I also join with the hope of finding new friends. If I lose a competition now, maybe I will just think that I should work more to develop my skills. I would never ever think of sour graping not unless I really have proof that I was cheated. If that is the case, I will fight for what deserve.
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
Yeah your right I agree with you most of all politicians here in our country announcing they must be the one who must be the winner, that someone form the other party cheated them. I was really laughing at this girl she is an actress and she join last election and then she was been adefeated by her opponent. And then she was crying on the screen teeling that she has been cheated with his opponent. I know I might be a little silly about this but my opinion is hope that she just accept the fact that somebody is good than her.
@sid556 (31018)
You have a great attitude. With an attitude like that you are guaranteed to never lose. One way or another you will always come out ahead with new friends and new learning experiences.
@KrisNY (7609)
Yep- it’s like that here in the states also- No losers- Only sore losers- and a lot of times sore winners also! I also admit defeat when I’m beaten- I have no shame in this- If I’m beaten fair and square- Even if I think the other person or team cheated- I just let it go- what difference does it make-