30 Year Old Woman Poses as 17 Year old Boy

@tep91005 (375)
GROSS!! Not to mention she poses as a boy..but a teenage boy. I read this in my local paper and I died. How can someone get away with this. well she didn't in the long run. She got caught and is now charged with Child molestation because she tricked a young teenage girl into thinking she was a he and named Mark. She lived with the girl and her family. Disgusting. How can someone do that to someone else. How tramatized that girl must be. She'll never be able to trust another person again. Poor Thing.
@KrauseHome (33249)
Well, this resembles a Law and Order episode, and I am sure this is where this woman could have even got the idea. But in reality, you never really know someone totally unless you live with them, or until you find out they are not who they say they are. But this is going a little too far for sure, and you really wonder why someone would go to these lengths? Hopefully she will have to serve some real time for this, and not just a yr. or two to only get out and offend again.
@tep91005 (375)
She also had some prior illegal activity from stealing money and ATM cards from people and writing hot checks so I'm sure she'll be in prison for a long time. Let's hope and pray. It makes me wonder. How can people think like that? I could never put myself in that situation to steal from people. I'm always worried I'll get caught, or put myslef in the other person's shoes. I hope this woman rots in jail
@Feona1962 (7529)
This is just horrible..How they didn't know she was older and not a boy is beyond me..and why would the parents let him live there with their teenage daughter..he wasn't family...How sad.....
I'm as puzzled about that as you are. I really wonder how she got away with looking like a teenage boy! That's really interesting, isn't it!? And yeah, why live with the family in the first place? That's just odd..