You spend dollars made in Mylot on what?

Romania
ok, you earn money here in Mylot, sometimes hard , sometimes easily, did you think what would you do with your money, on what would you spend those money, do you have someting in your mind or you spend it on no matter what? About myself I would try to invest in some forex investment, how about you?
@kuchiyose (163)
I have yet to get paid, but when I do I guess I gonna leave the money in paypal until I get enough to make it worth to transfer it to by bank account for $1 service fee. I'll probably save it or buy some groceries with it or eat out with friends or use it to pay for my education. After all, the money wont be much, probably less than $100.
@hotday (152)
I spend some time in mylot. But I have got nothing from mylot.I see so many member like to kill time in mylot.Maybe it is a good way to kill time.
@stvasile (7317)
I have been paid by myLot 3 times. The first two payments I used for recharging my prepaid Vodafone account from a site that accepted e-gold at that time. Because there were some problems with e-gold this site no longer accepts e-gold payment so for the last myLot payment I bought 5 codes for a site I play games for prizes on, Prizee.
@ravinskye (8245)
Right now the money i have made on mylot is just going to stay in my paypal account. It will either go towards paying bills or i'll use it on ebay to get birthday presents. my moms birthday is in august and our daughter will turn 5 in september.
Nice ideea to buy presents for your family, very nice. Cheers