Do you like to drive?

I was thinking the other day that driving it is not one of my hobbies, like other people have, I do it for necesity. How about you do you like driving cars, and what kind of car do you like sport, limo,...? Which is the colour if you like on your car?
• Columbus, Ohio
Driving is a passion for me. Don't get me wrong, I hate stop and go congestion as much as the next guy. On the open road, in the country, that is pure freedom to me. I can honestly say that the first day I had my license is the moment I truly learned how to appreciate life. My favorite cars are light and nimble ones. A CRX or a AE86. I could care less about colors, or anything else as far as appearance. It is all about the experience to me.
I am glad for you, hobbies are most important for a man/woman.
• New Zealand
no im like you just do because i have to. my cars old and starting to wear out so time to lokk for a new one. Oh and its red.
@richux (119)
• Lithuania
I very like driving, I have learned to drive very early when I was 10 years old, because I very wanted to drive. And till now I very like it. For normal driving I prefer sedans like Honda Accord. I think it is very useful to have a second car that you can drive for your pleasure, for me it would be a small sport car like Mitsubishi 3000GT or Fiat Coupe.
@kareng (7985)
I love to drive! I do lean towards sports cars and when I was younger loved cameros. Right now I drive a Monte Carlo LTZ. It has a great handling package on it and is fun to drive on curvy roads out in the country. One of my favorite drives is River Road which runs from Baton Rouge, LA along the Mississippi River to New Orleans, LA. Oh, and my favorite color is black! I like the black on black classic look :)