Do you like people imitating you?

There are some people who tend to imitate other people (i.e., how someone else's dress, walk, talk). In other words, if you choose a certain thing, they will then imitate yours). Do you like others to imitate you? What do you think people who do that?
I do not like being imitated. Yeah sure, some people may say it's flattering, but I say it's annoying. I'm used to it though as I had younger siblings...
I agree with the above post. I feel like imitation is a form of flattery. If I am doing something positive and somebody picks up on it and imitates my actions, I find that encouraging and would consider myself a role model. As far as imitating my style in dress, I have no problem. I imitate trends but add a twist of my own personality in all my clothing/outfits. As far as imitating my talk or phrases that I use, that usually come from hanging out with the same group of people all the time...you usually pick up on these things. Basically, if the imitation is in a positive way, I am like, Awwww. If the imitation is in a negative way that is hurtful and despising, I am like, Ugh!
It is flattering but I have to take other people's word for that. No one has been imitating me lately except for some annoying people here at myLot. Do they have to be obnoxious just because I am?
@DanaMark (807)
I don't mind people imitating me if it is about one of my good qualities. If they are making fun of me, then no, I don't like it.
@tinamwhite (3255)
Well, I have experienced this...while it is kind of flattering at first...when taken to extremes it is irritating as heck.... Maybe they see something in you that they feel that they are lacking and think that by imitating you...they will be able to gain this side of you....(this is where the flattery part comes in...LOL) OR they want to steal your life....just kidding....I don;t know why they want to take it to extreme!!! Interesting topic, my friend...