Computer desktop picture

How often do you change the photo on your computer desktop? I change mine every 3 or 4 days. I guess I just get bored looking at the same one for very long. I have all my photos as my screensaver, and every few days, I change the one on my desktop. It's usually a cute animal picture, sometimes my own pets.
@Katlady2 (9925)
I haven't changed mine for a couple of months now. It's a picture of my big dog, Buddy, looking in the back screen door. And he's just so cute, I can't stand to take him down right now. Give me another month or so, and I'll probably change it to one of my cats. LOL
I know what you mean, I had a picture of my pet fox, Tippy on mine for a long time, but I had to change it, coz it made me cry, after he came up missing. It still makes me so sad to think about him, and that happened right before Christmas.
@Katlady2 (9925)
That's how I was about the picture of my sweet Meg. I tried to put it up as my wallpaper, but after about 5 minutes I change it because all I could do was cry each time I looked at it. And I'm sorry about your loss of your pet too hon.
@blackbriar (9126)
I never change my desktop or screesaver. I have it set at Aquarium for the screen saver which is very relaxing for me and Seashore for the desktop complete with a shell for the pointer and a captain's wheel for the busy thingamagigy.
That sounds pretty.
@nanayangel (7691)
Hi there Brenda! My desktop wall paper is always a picture of my loved ones. I just changed it everytime I have a beautiful new photo of any of my loved ones. That happens at least twice a month.
@rhane7315 (5674)
i rarely change my desktop wallpaper. i usually change it after i reformatted my pc
@budsr03 (2355)
I have many for screensavers, but i like to use the pictures that i have taken. I change the screensaver twice a week, or whenever i need change. I need to change my avatar now and then also, maybe it's because of boredom. LOL! Take care Brendakaya.