Have you ever met an angel?

@milfea (519)
It was one of those "busy" days. I went to one of the collaborators, who happens to be a medical doctor, of my study in cancer. After 40 minutes of waiting for Dr. de Leon, there was a very cheery voice down the hallway. It is approaching to where I am, but I don't know where it comes form. Finally, the image has surfaced, an old lady wearing a loedly violet dress. She's carrying with her a violet purse, and her shoes are also violet. She was saying hello to everyone. She was swaying her arms gayly as she approached the chair which was right across me. As she settled on the chair, she opened a conversation to almost everyone. I just listened. Then she asked me, who I was waiting for, so I told her that I'm waiting for Dr. de Leon. When she heard the name that I mentioned, she became excited. She then announced to averyone that Dr. de Leon is her surgeon, that it was Dr. de Leon who declared her as cancer free after a series of chemotherapy. Her voice was so loud, but not irritating. She told everyone that she has already lost a body part because of cancer. The violet old lady told everyone how hard wverything went for her as she was battling for the disease. As I listened to her, she was cheery and happy the whole time she was telling her story of struggle against cancer. I can't believe my ears, here's someone right in front of me, telling me about difficult times cheerfully. How ironic. The violet lady helped me a lot. I have done many visits to Dr. de Leon's clinic after that encounter with the violet lady. Everytime I walk in the clinic, there is this longing to see the violet lady again. The thought of her makes me feel a different kind of comfort. I think she's an angel.:) Have you ever met an 'angel'?
@butterfly39 (3907)
Literally "Angel" no, but you're very lucky to experience such thing...but If there's someone who would do the same to me then of course she's a true angel to me then.
@milfea (519)
I'm indeed blessed to have experienced it. At the most unexpected time and place, you will meet one. :)
@_hope_ (3906)
Over a few years i have met some truely wonderful ANGELS they are certainly different from all others and they tend to stay with you the rest of your life .Once you have been touched by one such person they tend to continually inspire you even though they are just a memory .The ones i have met have really helped me been there even just to listen when no one else was .I really think god has special angels those without wings ( earth angels ) they have been placed here amongst us .To comfort and encourage us to give us strength just to carry on .I HOPE YOU TO ARE CURED FROM YOUR AILS as was the purple angel you met on that special day in the dr`s surgery.
@milfea (519)
hello hope. :). thank you for wishing me well, but i don't have any ailment. Dr. de Leon is one of my collaborators in my cancer biology studies. it really does feel good that there are still people who lift us up, even those who are strangers to us. i hope you'll meet some more. God bless you. :)
• Brazil
That's a nice history. But I never saw a person like this =P
@milfea (519)
Hi Torradalouca.:). Really? You've never met anyone like violet lady. Well, in my 27 years of existence, she's still the only one. I hope you'll one, someday. :)
@mycharm88 (2292)
Hello Milfea!!! Lucky for you, you've met an angel, i have encountered some of them. I believe that true friends are real angels given by God to comfort us in times of troubles or just be with us and puts a smile in our faces. Maybe at some point of our lives we are an angel to someone.lol!! just a thought!
@milfea (519)
hi mycharm88. :). oh yeah, friends are indeed angels. their presence and their effect on us isn't that great as violet lady because as friends, we always expect them to be there for us. thanks for reminding. :)