Don't Forget The Lyrics

@Katlady2 (9920)
Has anyone else been watching this show? I am already hooked on it. For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about, it's (yes) another reality type show based on song lyrics. The contestant is up on stage with the host Wayne Brady (from Whose Line Is It Anyway). The object is to sing the songs karaoke style with the lyrics up on a big screen. When it reaches a certain point in the song, the person has to manage to sing the correct lyrics without them up on the screen. Right now, the girl that is on is trying for $500,000.00, but if she doesn't get them right, the amount that she will go home with will go back down to $25,000.00. Wait....she just decided that instead of finding out whether she was correct, she decided to walk away with $350,000.00 (that was one of the other options available too.). I swear, this show drags out the suspense better than the soap operas I watch in the afternoons! LOL
Another network is doing a show like that called The Singing Bee, hosted by Joey Fatone. I can't believe people could make that much money by singing songs they have heard forever! But under pressure, I'm sure it is harder than it sounds.
@Katlady2 (9920)
I noticed that one last night too, but I didn't watch it. I don't think I could make it under that much pressure. LOL
@sodapop (977)
I watched The Singing Bee. I couldn't believe that they didn't know the song Bye Bye Bye....The only part I didn't like was the dancing girls in the "Bee's" outfit. The show didn't need that!
That DOES sound weird!
@gabs8513 (48715)
Well Sweetie I do not watch that as we do not get here lol but I do not watch a lot of TV anyway We do not get Soaps here in the Afternoon lol well I do not think we do anyway so thats why I have been here missing you The Soaps have you glued to the TV lol Love you
@Katlady2 (9920)
Yep, they sure do. But I ended up missing them today as I pretty much slept the day away. I think it's because I had to take my friend to the emergency room yesterday to get a shot for pain, and we ended up sitting there for close to six hours! With the pain in my hips, I definitely did not feel good by the time I got home. And I guess it carried over to today and made me sleep so long. LOL
@gabs8513 (48715)
I thought I had told you to take it easy there no wonder I hardly see you now you are exhausting yourself there Love you xxx
@sodapop (977)
I watched it...I have always thought Wayne Brady is a great singer and a very funny man. My husband looked at me weird because I knew the Rolling Stones song and was singing it very loud...like the louder I sang it, she might be able to hear me....LOL...what's really bad is that we are in a hotel room...wonder how many other people heard me singing???LOL. By the way, I think I sang better than that girl...my hubby and his ear plugs seem to have a different opinion.
@sodapop (977)
ok, yours was laughing...mine was putting in ear plugs...I'd rather have the laughing husband!!!!
@add_im (2712)
Hihi Kat, that sounds so interesting but unfortunately I haven't got to see the program just yet but would love to. Now, I have the information I would surely make some time to schedule myself in watching the said program on Tv. Thanks for the infos hun :-)
@Katlady2 (9920)
Thanks hon. I hope you get a chance to see it some time. They are eliminating two more people tonight, and they will be down to their top ten dancers. From here on, they are really going to have to do well to stay in the competition.
@brendalee (6083)
I have been watching the show for the past two nights. I like this one better than I do the other music lyrics show. But I will still watch them both. I love music and its fun trying to remember the words.
@Katlady2 (9920)
I love it too. I definitely wouldn't have gotten as far as the girl did tonight though. LOL
@woaking (146)
hi all good people join here free and beging to earn fast money and easy way to use it . http://www.agloco.com/r/BBFX2668 http://www.agloco.com/r/BBFX2668
@Katlady2 (9920)
Woaking, I think you need to read the guidelines again hon. You are not posting a response that is related to this discussion, and that is wrong. When you comment to someone's discussion, it has to relate to the subject of the discussion. So please do not post your links like this again.