How fast do you walk, do you like walking fast?

@dbhattji (2507)
people have tough time keeping up with me because I walk very fast - in fact I do it because I use this time to do my exercise. I don't get separate time for that - so whenever I have to walk I walk fast and it works as exercise. How about you - do you walk leisurely if there is time ?
@gilly123 (157)
Hi dbhattji622, Do you walk fast because its natural,or is it because you are exercising?i naturaly walk fast myself because i have a fast matabolisim,and it also keeps me slim!
@dbhattji (2507)
I naturally walk very fast and that helps me in keeping my weight in check.
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hi there. I dont walk that fast to the point of looking silly lol, if you know what I mean... I walk at a good pace and have to since rupturing my achillies last year in Netball... My how ever, I can never keep up with her, she walks flat tack and its fustrating trying to keep up, so I walk my own pace and she will meet me there lol...
@ratburn (939)
it depends where i am walking. if i am in the mall or strolling with a friend, i walk fairly slow. i enjoy the scenery and the conversation together with the walk. when i am walking alone, i notice i walk faster especially when walking home, or at night. i'm just afraid someone might jump behind me or something. i can't run because i would look weird. so i just walk fast. there are times i brisk walk when going home because like you, that's the only time i have for exercise. also, since it's dark, i take advantage so that nobody will see how weird my strut is because of brisk walking. brisk walking makes you look like an animal looking for the toilet. haha!
@healer (1783)
I am a slow walker so whenever am with my friends and we are in a hurry they always complain that i should walk fast. I am a dreamer and even when am walking i dream a lot and so usually walks slowly. I saw some people walk as if they are being chased by somebody and its their normal walking style.
@maximax8 (28490)
I can walk very fast. I think it is a healthy thing to do. I walk slower when I am out walking with someone else. I don't enjoy walking really slowly. I would say that walking is one of my hobbies. Most of all I love long distance walks past beautiful scenery. When I went to New Zealand it was a Fulfilled dream to have so many wonderful walking tracks on offer. First of all I did the Abel Tasman Walk. It had superb coastal scenery and some river crossings. I camped each night along the way. I had to time my hours of walking according to the tides. I arrived in one place and set up my tent for the night. Sand flies were biting so I got into it very quickly to get away from them. Three German guys wanted to carry on walking but the river was very deep. So they got some wood and made rafts for their backpacks. Then they swam across it. Wow! My next walk was not as leisurely it was along the Queen Charlotte Walkway. Day three was a very challenging walk mostly along a narrow ridge way with sea both sides.
@opinione (749)
My friends all say that I walk very fast. Indeed I don't pretend it to be any exercise at all, since I'm very oversize I can confirm that it had never worked as a slimming exercise even though it is all my life I walk this fashion... I simply walk fast because it is the right way to walk for me. I don't march I just move my body in a way which as been compared by someone of my best friends to that of the famous American actor Seagal, and after all I'm convincing that the comparison is realistic. bye myLot friend
• Sweden
I always try to take it easy when I walk, but when I don't think about it and just walk, I kinda fast, but thats mostly because I have long legs and a fast walkstyle when I don't think about it