Do you believe in Psychics and Mediums

I do have a circle of friends who are Psychics and Mediums. They have helped me a lot in so many ways by using their "gifts" I could say that part of me believes in them and part of me does not. What is your view about Psychic and Mediums?
@abroji (3247)
Hello hersmart4ever, I don't believe in them. I don't believe in any supernatural power other than God, and ofcourse I am aware that there is satan, the devil who is also powerful. But I rely only upon God. Now about psychic and Mediums they are all part of occult and idolatory, upon which I have no favour. Thank you.
@DanaMark (807)
I wouldn't go to a psychic or medium, so I guess I don't really believe in them. I believe some people are somewhat psychic, but not enough that I would go to someone who claimed to be one.
@ibuemma (2954)
It might be true that some people has the true gift of Psychics. But now a days is so hard to teel which one is fake and which one real, They all shouting the same thing " we are real!" I believe usually the real one not even say anything or hiding their gift. One time when I was in New York City when i took the subway, the person next to me start saying stuff about my life. It's pretty shocked that she knows one detail that i'm pretty sure only me know about it. I looked at her and ask her to stop right there and tell her i rather not knowing about my future. I love my life to be a surprised every day. And knowing what happen kind of taking the fun of life out of it
@miryam (6510)
NO I NOT BELIEVE BUT, ONE èERSON CAN HAVE A SPECIAL POWER, BUT NOT EXTREME...BYE
@sunshinecup (7881)
Yes, I think it's possible, but I wouldn't trust any that wanted 50.00 an hour for their services. I do think there are such people or that there is that possibility. Haven't we all had some sort of personal experiences such as knowing the phone will ring or knowing who is on the other end before answering (minus caller ID, LOL). So I do believe it is possible to have the ability to do these things, but very few and far between.
@sunshine4 (8709)
I believe that there are some people who are true psychics and mediums and others that are fake. I have gone for readings before and those who just start telling me stuff and they are right~ I totally believe they are true. I have gone to some that ask me questions first. What is that all about? I could be a psychic if I knew about the person too. I went to one who told me that I was going to have a healthy baby boy. I didn't even know I was pregnant at the time. I thought, yeah, right lady. A week later I found out I was pregnant. It kinda freaked me. I ended up haveing a healthy baby boy.
@latsmom (824)
I am defiantely a believer, unfortunately there are a lot of scam artists out there, but I am 10% believer that there are some people who do have such a special gift.
@whyaskq (7532)
I do believe people who have psychic power can provide some foresight and help. Same for mediums. I have not met anyone with psychic power but I myself have seen a medium making a prediction. It was so true! I choose not to believe in such so one will tend to live in fear should the prediction turns out otherwise.
@Calais (10900)
Yes I am a bit like you, although I have been to a psychic and a couple of things that she said has actually been true..But there are some dodgy ones out there.
@stephcjh (32328)
I do believe there are a chosen few people who can predict certain things or know something about the past times. I think alot of it is luck when it comes to the phsycic part though when they guess about things that have happened or will happen. I do believe alot of it stems from common sense also. I have believed in some of the aspects of a physcic but not all of them. Some are very good and others pretend to be.
@coffeeshot (3786)
i think there are definitely some people who have been blessed with another sense. I have come across this in my life when I have seen a psychic (an old family friend-she didn't charge me) and she not only said things that ended up happening in my future regarding health, career etc, she also saw me in certain situations that would happen in the short term, describing place, clothes, colours, times etc. I believe that some are fakes (actually, a LOT) are fakes who just want your money and give you general answers but there are people out there like Allison Du Bois who actually work for the police and do great things like help solve murder cases etc.
@Qaeyious (2362)
I don't believe in the "professional" ones. I acknowledge there are some who are very lucky in the perceptions. Whether that is "psychic" or "more intuitive than most other people" I have no idea.
@sherrir101 (3670)
I believe that some people posess 'special' gift like this. I am happy to say that I do not. I don't think that I could handle something like that. I am not strong enough.
@nikkiwith (1074)
I wish i had psychic friends then i wouldn't have to pay for it.
@gigarange (1165)
psychic crystal ball - magic crystal ball of psychics
I do believe that there are people who are truly gifted but with the many fake psychics and mediums around, I am cautious as to believe in a certain person claiming to be a good psychic.
@sukumar794 (5047)
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
I do believe in the psychic medium . Can you arrange for a reading about me with one of your friends engaged in it. I will be grateful beyond measure for the kind gesture .
@addysmum (1225)
I believe that there are people with a real gift but that there are a lot of people that don't have the gift but say they do and take advantage of people. It's people want for more in life that makes them open to this deceit.
@dbhattji (2507)
I don't believe in them, i think they are like our fortune tellers who say a that the future holds much promise for us, this makes us feel good and gives us hope, that is the only nice thing about them.
I do have certain gifts, but only in connection with people I have a strong bond with. I can tell when my neice or nephew is going to end up very sick and be in the hospital. And, when my older neice had her car accident I paced the floors 3 days prior to her accident not knowing who was going to get hurt. I kept calling all of my family memebers checking on them around the clock on the 3rd day my neice was in a horrible accident. Most visions I have come when I'm sleeping. And, believe they are visions and they are gifts, although sometimes I wish they were about good things.
@brendalee (6083)
I believe in them. But you have to be careful as some I think are just out to make a buck. I have been watching John Edwards a lot lately and I am finding it very fascinating.