Should we let what we have go to waist

@gewcew23 (8011)
To the people of the USA and Canada I write this. Our forefathers basically share the same heritage and the same culture. Our culture was founded by European even though there are some that would like us to forget that. Our countries have grown and prospered due to the works and wars that are forefathers engaged in. Basicly put we live today because of them. Our wealth is do to them. Our homes are do to them. Everything that we have or do is do to them. As we speak and write Europe is in decline. Europe was lost it's willpower. Europe has had to combine itself just to stay competitive with the rest of the world. Europe no long cherishes it's culture. Do we fellow suit or stand our ground. Do we waist what has being given to us, or hold on to it. We are good people no matter what the rest of the world says. We have done a good work in this world no matter what the rest of it says.
@suspenseful (40316)
We stand our ground. In fact Canada and United stood unite and show Europe that it had better defend the traditions of the past. Many of us would like to visit the home of our ancestry, and we do not like it when the United States is the only place where people of European descent are increasing their population. Here in Canada, people are encouraged to have little or no children unless they are of non-European background. But there is a faith in America that few have up here or many have it but it is not published. We have to preserve our culture and not let foreign interests or religions take it away.
@gewcew23 (8011)
Some of us in the USA are not ready to give up. I do not know how many we are, but I think we are strong enough to hold on to our culture for now. A USA/Canada union would work but will not happen, or at lest not now.
@4ftfingers (1314)
Sorry to be annoying but the word is 'due', not 'do'. But I was just wondering, what makes you think that Europe has lost it's willpower and lost it's culture? Because I completely dissagree.
@suspenseful (40316)
The Europeans are having less children. The population is below replacement levels. the only people having large families are the Muslims most of whom are Middle Eastern. They want people to become Muslims so that would mean that the European culture will soon disappear unless the white people of Europe have more children. And they defend their culture and their beliefs. Someone of a different color would not understand how important this is and would think what is happening does not matter, but my roots are in England and Germany and I would like to go to Europe some day and be able to recognize it as familiar not as a foreign continent with a whole lot of mosques and women wearing head coverings and veils.
That sounds quite exaggerated, where did you hear this from, it really isn't that dire. I live in England and spend a lot of time in Germany and I don't see us losing our culture. I know the European Union might sound scary to an outsider, sounds like the idea to creat one nation, but it isn't at all. It won't be another united states, the public would never allow it. I think a lot of other nations are more at risk of losing their culture because of our actions. One of the biggest factors is multinational corproations with no morals, mostly American but also European and Canadian - i.e Mcdonalds, starbucks, not everybody wants to see one of these on every street corner. Local businesses find it hard to compete.
* Also, the UK's ethnic minorities acount for 7.9% of the population. The US's account for 25% of the population, with a higher rate of increase.