If a cow eats nuts & you are allergic to nuts, can you safely drink their milk?

I was wondering the other day...... say a person is highly allergic to nuts. and they go to drink some milk, but the milk they have is from cows that were, for whatever reason, fed feed with nuts in it. do you think that person would have an allergic reaction?
@asahibza (388)
It is better to be on the safer side and not to take their milk. There will always be some doubt about the milk. If anything goes wrong, it will be more attributed to this. So in order to be psychologically ok, one should not drink that milk.
Ok .. but I think .. like milk won't harm .. but still unless and until we test this thing .. how will we know ??
the health food store i use to go to had a customer who was highly allergic to peanuts and ate meat that the cow had been fed peanuts to enrich the protien levels and had an attack so i guess the same would apply to milk, my son has a peanut allergy but has only had one attack (they get worst the more attacks u have) but i don't give him cows milk i give him rice milk but that choice is not because of the peanut issue
@rb200406 (1825)
What a coincidence this is my 1000 response.Well i am not an expert but i don't think it has an effect.I donno why i am saying this bit my logic says it should not be the case.
Hi dear friend Congrats on your reaching 1000 .. and I am glad that it's on my discussion. Even my logic says that it should not be the case but the replies says the different story.
@kaplya (1578)
i think it shouldn't be that harmful..because it is supposed to be processed differently in cow's body in process of turning it into blood and then milk. i think if something like this happens then it must be more because of the psychological reasons rather than physiological ones!!:)