Ok Now I am ticked off with this points stuff

Why do mycokerewards.com ask me what soda I got the code from. I had this top off my sprite bottle. I did not even think just that fast and just clicked I don't know. Then I put in another and this one I did not remember if it came from the fanta or the ice tea I bought. I clicked the fanta just because.. Then it made a circle and showed the bottle of Ice tea. So naturally I clicked the ice tea. Is this thing for real. Now I just got 6 points for both of them. The other day it did not ask me that I got 20 points for a top and that one I did not buy. I am new to all this top points. Please give me the scoop. Thanks
@freak369 (4865)
They did that to cut down on the number of people who are buying codes - yes, that sounds silly but there are people that are selling codes online. I have a ton of them that I need to enter but I just can't get motivated to sit there and type them all in. The red ones are from Diet Coke two liters and the blue ones are from Diet Coke Max. There is a silver one in there and I have no idea where it came from lol.
Ok so do the points come in the 16oz bottles. I had a sprite one and slipped and answered I don't know. So I will get the 20 points when I buy the soda ans remember the soda brand. Thanks I need to buy some points then.