Strip Tease Dancing, A Good Exercise!

I am actually watching this documentary program where in they are telling us that Strip Tease Dancing is a very good way to lose weight. It hits the butt, the belly and the thighs most of all. For one and a half hour, we could actually burn 300 calories. This fitness club is trying to promote this kind of dancing and keeping up with the principle that this stuff which some people regard as something lewd could now be used as an effective exercise. It's good for women and men. Young and old. This sounds exciting and I hope that this would solve my weight problems. I'm gonna try it starting today but I will totally lock my room so no one else will see. Wanna try it with me? (",)
@ryanphil01 (4186)
Actually, all kinds of dancing are good forms of exercise. Ballroom dancing is considered fun and enjoyable experience as well but it demands much energy thus releasing sweat and burning more calories. Strip tease and pole dancing are becoming fad nowadays specially to women who want to trim down their weights and become sexier. Accordingly, many women do strip tease dancing to make them feel more comfortable to their bodies and also has both psychological and physical benefits, such as losing weight. Others say that doing strip tease dancing they feel better and more toned. You may do strip tease dancing even with your clothes on.
My problem with ballroom dancing is that I couldnt dance with out a guide. I could do strip tease dancing even if no one will guide me. LOL.
LOL I will be your guide. Yes any type of movement will give you some exercise as long as you do it in moderation and start slow and easy and gradually work up to the amount that you want to do. Just as any athlete would do not go to fast or push yourself too hard or you will hurt yourself and be worse off than when you started.
I think that any kind of exercise as long as you do not over do it and keep up with it is good for you. Just because yo are doing a "strip tease" does not mean that you have to strip, it just need the movement that you go through when you dance. However if yo need an audience when you do strip then let me know and I will "grade" you, LOL.
Yeah it doesnt really require one to strip. Just pretending to strip and no thanks, I do not an audience. LOL.
I think this is a great way to entertain a spouse as well. It's not a bad thing to do behind closed doors. Look at all those strippers in the clubs. They have all the best legs and way to go on the mid section. I still say belly dancing would be great for me. I am doing my turbo jam and that alone is awesome. I am sore to the bone and still I am doing 2 hours today. I bought this beauty of a dress It's my motivation.
I will say you told me something. I will be working it hard to get in my dress. i never knew that of the strippers. Shame on them for that.
I am sure you will meet your goal! Best wishes for you. The only reason I know this is that I know some strippers as friends, and also in this town there are six prisons with a LOT of corrections officers. Some officers are my friends and some go to strip clubs to pick up dancers. It is pretty well-known around here that if you want to take one of those women home for a "private encounter"...have a large "rock" to flash around.
I hope they are not that high they loose focus on there life. oh boy not me..
@derek_a (10902)
Striptease... hmmmm... Will you put it on a video and post to youtube? I'll be your fan... ;-)
YouTube? Good idea. Im sure you will subscribe to my videos. LOL.
@derek_a (10902)
Yep! No doubt about that - you'll have to send me the link.. :-)
@Galena (9123)
I would absolutely love to have a go at good old fashioned Burlesque dancing. I think it's elegant, beautiful and sexy.
I have a film about burlesque dancing. I could also give a try.
Pretty much any kind of dancing is great exercise. Sometimes I strap on leg weights and use my 3 lb hand weights when dancing around the house to my fave music, and include lots of reps of typical exercise moves but "to a beat". I also have a Strip Tease workout video from Carmen Elektra. It's a lot of fun!
Im going to find that video.
@sizzle3000 (3040)
I know that most stripper have said that the dancing keeps them thin. I have a few friends that dance. Stripping is just like arobics. It is fast pace and as well as slow and mythodical. Some of the steps used do target the butt and abs and other areas because the dancers want to draw attention to these areas. This is how they earn more money. I personally tried this type of dance in my youth but now that I am a lot older I don't think it is for me. I wish you luck with it though.
@kgwat70 (13396)
I have heard that strip tease dancing is healthy for a person since it involves the movement of various parts of the body. The more active the dancer the more exercise they are getting and strengthening certain areas. Unfortunately I do not have a partner to strip tease and they probably would not like it til I got more in shape. LOL
@blackbriar (9080)
lol Yeup, that's exactly what I would do if I was to do a strip dance. I'm not a very good dancer so I could just imagine me trying to do a strip tease for my hubby. It is very good exercise but just not for me.
@mummymo (23707)
I have heard this before sweets buy unfortunately with my back problem I cannot join you! When I recover I most definitely want to give it a try - you could maybe give me some tips! xxx
@cefaz_21 (2597)
saw that documentary too and it's really isn't a surprise cause we al know that all sort of dancing makes you lose some weight, what I liked about it was they're trying to change the peoples view regarding strip tease like presenting it as a form of exercise. I am also on a weight loss but nah..I don't think I can do strip tease dancing or any dancing at all, am really not good in that aspect.
Enough with the blah and semi-perversion. Let's get involved in saving lives. Look at my post above about a letter writing campaign. Thank you, Michael H.
Sure it is very good. Everyone please read my discussion Entitled It's time to make a change. It is located in the People section of Mylot. It is about the steroid use in Pro wrestling and I ask that everyone read it and please make a decision to help. Thank you, Michael H. PS. Great topic Hersmart I would love to be locked in a room with you.
@tholitz (1127)
It was feature in one television show and how many women are now taking this kind of dance and exercise as well. They say that the sensual movement of this dance really makes them sweat and have pain with those muscle. One more thing, this also make their relationship with their husband more sensuous or sensual (having a private strip dance with their husband or boyfriend) and really make them know their body parts.
That is really big here. There are so many videos people can rent that teach them how to do that. Carmen Electra had a very high profile video that taught a striptease and how it could be used for exercise. As for me, I wouldn't do it. I'm afraid I'd laugh at myself so hard that I would hurt myself. And that kind of defeats the purpose. : )
@DanaMark (807)
It seems to me that a person could go through all the actions and receive the exercise benefit of this routine without actually taking off their clothes.
@Willowlady (10666)
It does seem to be a good workout especially when done with a pole. It has the key ingredient in a work out....fun. It will make you happier with your body and prepare you for a new marriage if one comes along. Everything to gain and nothing to lose. Good luck. I would certainly do it and the yoga too.
Your right, it is great excersize! I first saw it on Ophra i think. When it had finished i did a search on eBay and found a DVD by Abi Titmus and bought it straight away. It's pretty good and definately gets you sweaty but i don't think my boyfriend would really appreciate it if i started trying to perform for him.
@rangics (1335)
Well yeah I've heard that it's really a good exercise. I'm now curious about it so I'll try my luck with this kind of exercise. I'm gonna lock myself up too. LOL! ;)
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
wow that sounds great, i want to try it but maybe in an place where no one can see me do it.I dont know what I look like strip teasing. I dont know if I would be that effective.