What makes the Internet a great world to you+

@anetteh (3591)
Sweden
Well I sit here by the net and thinking that today I have get a lot of new friends over the world. And thats is just great, is´nt it?. I´m thinking that we can have more than a handful new friends, and that is a god part of the networld. I hav not been so much on the net as I have been the last three weeks and in a week I´m back to work again, and wont have the same time to sit there, You have to sleep, you have to eat, you have to work. Thats it.Right???
@ebenjie (440)
net is a big source of information. this is as a whole.
@anetteh (3591)
• Sweden
You´re right
@borg_queen (2535)
For me it's all about earning money and being ready to pull information anytime. I really don't care about making friends online. I'm more interested in downloading TV shows.
@anetteh (3591)
• Sweden
Well, I think it is a great way to meet people from different part of the world. You can learn so much. I do to earn money from the net, and sometimes I need help from friends in the process.