Well, my letter from Diana has got a bid, yeahhhhhhh

@ESKARENA1 (18304)
Well i finally decided to sell my letter from Diana on E.bay and was shocked when i got a bid, it feels good to do this and took me a lot of soul searching. Have you ever sold anything on e.bay of such a personal nature?
@gabs8513 (48816)
No I haven't well I wish a lot of luck that you get a good price for it as the way I see it that Letter is worth a lot
@ESKARENA1 (18304)
well, i had two e.mails from clarence house telling me its a fake but also asking how i aquired it, which says a lot blessed be
Unless you are for sure that it's real I hope you didn't put it on ebay saying it was, especially since some place told you it was fake.
@ESKARENA1 (18304)
no i made it quite clear it was unverified
@pyewacket (43961)
Aww--I thought you weren't going to sell that letter. Hope you get a great bid for it though...No I haven't sold anything yet on e-Bay but have sold some of my crafts on Etsy which is like it but for people who make crafts they want to sell..and yes, it felt wonderful when I sold my crafts!! In fact I only had posted my teddy bear on one day, and only two days later I got a buyer!
@ESKARENA1 (18304)
ists a very strange feeling when it happens blessed be
@rb200406 (1825)
Congrats Friend.I didn't know that you had a letter from Diana.It is really a prized possession but why did you sold it.
When I became a seller on eBay I had a lot of things I'd inherited and felt that I could no longer keep a lot of stuff in the house. One of the inherited items was a small crystal perfume bottle that belonged to my Nan, something I had played with as a child. I decided that it was time to let go of a lot of her things and, once I had done some research I finally contacted a local auction house and a load of items were taken to auction rather than put up on eBay. I am so glad I did this, as a lovely lady bought Nan's perfume bottle and also her sewing box, and I received a good price too
Thanks for the best response hun
@sjohnson628 (3197)
Wow! That is great! I hope by now you have sold it!