Who is your favorite Movie Star?

Do you have a favorite actor or actress? If yes who is it and why? I personally am a big fan of Ashley Judd, she is versatile and I always like her movies.
I enjoy Katie Holmes (I really wish she'd get back to acting) & Sandra Bullock. I also like Julia Roberts quite a bit. Denzel Washington is great and I have enjoyed most of this movies. I also love Adam Sandler.
I am a fellow Sandra Bullock admirer. I also love Katie Holmes, but I hope she doesn't change too much. Her new haircut is beautiful, but she kind of lost a little of her impish charm when they cut it off. And I never hear her speak anymore. I just hear from Tom Cruise. Oh, have you seen the movie Abandoned that Katie co-stars in with Benjamin Bratt? If you haven't, don't. It's awful! Can you think of some of her better movies? I kind of want to rent one now that this discussion came up. : )
I actually liked Abandon, it was kind of nuts, but I still enjoyed it. First Daugther was pretty good as was Disturbing Behavior. And your right since she has gotten with Tom you don't hear much of her at all. I really wish she hadn't gotten with him and just stayed her, instead of changing totally and being sheltered by Tom.
I do not know much about Scientology, which is the religion they belong to. But I am assuming she is to be quiet and let the husband talk, and that is why we dont hear much from her. I am not a big fan of hers, she is ok. I do like sandra bullock and julia roberts though. Julia Roberts more so
@cynddvs (2950)
The only two that come to my mind right now are Kevin Spacey and Robert De Niro. I've always really like their movies. I don't think there has been a movie that either of them have been in that I didn't like. They are always good at playing their roles.
Did you like K-Pax? I heard a lot of different opinions about that movie.
@cynddvs (2950)
I loved K-Pax. I actually just posted a discussion about it a few days ago because I just saw it for the first time. I thought it was a great movie.
I have never heard of K-pax I will check it out on my netflix video selections, thanks
I have always like Tom Cruise. But as of late, he has not done a lot of really good movies. I thought that War of the Worlds was okay at best. I am also a big fan of Russel Crowe, Denzel Washington and Harrison Ford. I am a big action movies fan. I think that some of the crowd that I just named are all getting a bit old now. So its hard to view them as action heros.
I am sure they would love to hear that lol. War of the worlds was way too long and kind of bizarre for me. I watched it all but i had to force it.
I too like Ashley Judd. She hardly ever takes a wrong turn, although her latest indie film Bug didn't take to audiences or reviewers. I liked her in Where the Heart Is, Kiss the Girls (this movie totally freaked my sister out), and Someone Like You with Hugh Jackman. But my favorite movie stars are probably Sandra Bullock, Matthew McConaughey, and Joaquin Phoenix. Lately Matthew has seemed really shallow, but I keep thinking back to him in A Time to Kill, when he was in the courtroom describing to the jury what must have happened to the little girl. I was bawling! So that cred has stayed even after movies like EdTv, LOL.
I like Matthew as well, he is a good actor, and not bad on the eyes either lol
@userkasep (110)
I'm a big fan of sandra bullock, I watched speed and miss congeniality a dozen times and never feel bored watch it. she looks pretty and quite funny with her act and faces she makes. great actress :)
I very much liked speed, miss congeniality was just ok for me.
have you watch lake house? great sadra bullock love drama, will you wait for love ..... *so sweet*
nope I havent seen that one, but i will add it to my netflix movies to see, thanks
well melissaruth1, my favorite would be tom hanks.he is just an amazing actor.he is a natural actor and has got very impressive acting skills.from his movies i like "forest gump" and "cast away".these movies convey a lot of meaning as they are based on real life situations.and the way he has portrayed his character its awesome. and my favorite actress would be julia roberts and sandra bullock.
Yes I like Tom Hanks as well. I loved castaway it was just too long, and of course forrest gump is a classic. The Terminal was good too.
@pSYoniK (35)
well i like johnny depp a lot since he really makes a role different...as in he really gets into the role so to speak...i also like brad pitt and keanu revees but my all time favorite is Al Pacino....he is just a god when it comes to acting...i can't say i have a fav female actress but i would go with angelina jolie for Girl interupted or something like that i think was the title...oh and edward norton ;] that's pretty much it ;]
Angelina Jolie is ok, she has played some really good roles. I am not a Brad Pitt fan, but I do like John Travolta, and speaking of him I cant wait to see the new Hairspray movie
@eden32 (3978)
Ashley Judd has done a few movies that I really enjoyed. I love Morgan Freeman, and I think they've been in 2 or 3 movies together. There are a bunch of actors I really think are great- Bruce Willis, Samuel Jackson, Willam DeFoe, Robert DeNiro and Johnny Depp come to mind first. I'd watch Johnny Depp read the yellow pages & think it was brilliant, he's so hot :) I can never remember good actresses names as easily. I like Maggie from Secretary & Donnie Darko, but can't recall her last name. The female lead in Fight Club, and can't recall her first or last name (I believe she's the voice in Corpse Bride too).
I love Johnny Depp he is so dark and mysterious
@mcbota (2129)
I am already a mature guy and for this reason I try to think very well with is the famous,nice and favorite actor and actress in Hollywood .So I can tell you that my preferred actress is Catherine Zeta Jones and the best actor that I like is Anthony HopkinsI like both for what they are when they play and of course I like Catherine for how she looks