What's up with the Beckham's?

Okay, I'm the first to admit I think soccer pro David Beckham is HOT! (although I did think he was sexier with his long hair a few years ago). But anyway, it feels like the media is trying to shove him and his wife (Victoria Beckham, AKA Posh Spice) down our throats. We in Amerca don't really know all that much about them, yet their arrival in LA is full of papparazzi and reality TV specials. So what's up with that? Are we tring to find a hot new couple here in America? Because Brad and Jen are done and Katie and Tom just really don't fill their shoes, LOL
@34momma (13918)
they are making a big deal about them because he is a hot soccer star who now is going to play for the USA team. they are trying to make soccer as big here in America as it is in every other country in the world. so get ready to see them every where doing everything
Hi momma! Yes, I know. But soccer just isn't that big here in the U.S. because we have football. I'd RATHER watch soccer, though- at least I understand that game!!!
@34momma (13918)
and that is just way they are making such a big deal about them. they really want that soccer money here in the US and if this guy is as good as they say he is, he just might make that happen
@sunshinecup (7882)
God not another annoying couple!! I hope not. I am already sick, of hearing about them.
@argie713 (1809)
I think Beckham is a great football player and shouldn't have left Real Madrid. One of the best football club in the world. LA Galaxy offered Beckham a large contract. For his age, he is now past his prime and not at par with Europe's football players. So he decided to revive his career in the US.