Hey Fellow Knitters.

My Favorite Pass Time - My name on many of my web sites is IL2Knit
@IL2Knit (1141)
I was looking for pictures of knitting at photobucket.com. I found the perfect avatar for me. They have so many cute pics for knitters I just couldn't get over it. So I thought I would share with you. Do you know any other sites that have free pics like PhotoBucket.com does? And let me know how you like my new avatar.:D
@Feona1962 (7527)
I think your avatar is awesome..very cute..I don't know any other sites because I do not knit..sorry..I crochet..I just wanted to comment on your avatar..
@IL2Knit (1141)
Oh they have some really cool crochet ones too. I got a bunch of them too. I'll make a crochet post so you can see one. or maybe I'll make several there were so many to pick from. Thanks for your reply. :)
@Feona1962 (7527)
You are welcome, and thank you very much. I will be looking forward to your post. thank you.
aw your little avatar is very cute i love him it reminds me of the old walmart logo the little smiley face that went around slashing prices i have never looked on photobucket for anything but it sounds like they have some really good cute pictures i will have to check them out most sites that i look on do not have alot of knitting pictures one time i did find this cute picture of this little boy knitting himself together (kind of hard to explain) but he was really cute i lost the picture i wish i could find it again
Oh that's adorable! A knitting smilie, it's perfect! :) I was using this picture by Natalie Dee as an avatar for awhile ( http://www.nataliedee.com/gallery-knit.php ), and I even have this pattern on a bag. I thought it would be perfect for my knitting projects!