breas

@matte5 (1913)
Sweden
Does you or anyone you knowe use a BREAS (cpap) when they sleep?
I do not know what a breas is and so I am sure that I do not use the stuff when I am sleeping. Would you mind telling me what it is and how does one benefit from it? All of a sudden I got interested with it and I wanna know the stuff more.
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
Hello. I will try to explane it for you , Its a small machine that blowe air into the nose (you hawe a mask ower the nose) and you can only breathe in and out throwe the nose, the air is comming under pressure. With this thing you cant snore and you sleep wery well and dont get tyerd in the days. It is even called CPAP. I hope you understand what I ment with this or ask mee more. Hawe a nice day.
I understand it very well now. Thank you.
i dont in fact to be honest i am not sure what it is. i know if it helps snoring i need it though lol. poor hubby sleeps in the camper sometimes just so he can get a good nights sleep. that and i dont sleep well even though i am snoring i am always tired the next day. i feel like i never sleep but they maybe cause i only get like 5-6 hours a sleep a night. maybe it would help if i got more. lol what is breas though if i may ask?
@matte5 (1913)
• Sweden
Hello. I hawe the same problem as you hawe my wife coldent sleep when I snore and I was always tierd then I got thes machine wich make mee sleep well and not snor i hawe a mask ower the nose and get air from the brias(cpap even called) so I can breath right and sleep so nice never tyerd anymore in the days.
My dad started using one a few years ago. He smoked from when he was 8 up until about 45 so I'm sure that had a lot to do with it. I don't kno much about it but he sleeps much, much better with it.