Question to Guy and Gals

@edigital (2710)
How much you admire to your younger sister-in-law and how much you admire your elder brother-in-law. In our country commonly it is a "great relationship" that cannot be said in words. What's in about you and in your country let us share what country's people treat this relationship what way?
@raychill (6530)
I only have one sibling and he's married and his wife is younger than me but she does not consider my family her family therefor I am not her sister-in-law. Nor is she mine. We don't get along at all and probably never will which is very sad because my brother and I were always very close and I do love my nephews. I'm not sure what your question is asking, but I don't think the way you treat your in-laws has anything to do with the country you live in or at least it doesn't matter in America. You either like them or hate them. There isn't much in between and you just hope to get the like.
@edigital (2710)
It is really sad, raising one girl or boy is very tough for a family and if after marriage girl or boy become far related then it is sad. In our country Bangladesh we are maintaining good relations with in-laws and in-laws family. In some families if a girl is married with a rich man then fortune of whole nearest relations of that girl's family is change because the girl and her hubby co-operate financially or in business of his in-laws family. This is of course not in every family but in some rich family too. In middle class or poor family too in-laws never been neglected. In Muslim religion it is sin who separate or damage closed relationship between two or more families.
@raychill (6530)
It is sad. But unfortunately family isn't always top priority to people here in America. Sometimes people just don't get along whether they are conected by blood or marriage. It's a shame, but it's a fact of life.
@smileonstar (4013)
It is depend. My youngest brother-in-law is the greatest person that I even met. He is great, he shares he loves and kindness... and my other two sister-in-laws... oh, they are great too... I love them all actually!
@edigital (2710)
You are lucky! In our country we have very closed relationship, respect and affection to in-laws. I think such closed relationship is maintain by each Asian countries more than other countries.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I like my little sisters-in-laws and brothers-in-law. We don't have a great relationship because they live in a different state but when we get together we catch up on what we can.
@edigital (2710)
Good! it should be a responsibility to give and take sacred love and affection to in-laws of spouse family whatever is financial status. In our religion it is mandatory to behave politely with poor relatives and to maintain closed contact with relatives at the time of their problem or happiness.
@Ruhana (129)
In our country we maintain very good relationship with in-laws and its a nice relationship from both side full of affection, co-operation, feelings for each others like own family members.