Do you eat Soy foods?

If you do, I found this really cool website that offers soy foods. Check it out if you like http://www.drsoy.com/pc-137-13-DrSoy%20Vegan%20Package.aspx If you have used this website and their products please post as to how you like them or dont like them. Thanks for your input
@Geminigirl (1909)
I gave up regular milk and drink lots of soy milk. I like it, it is better for you, and you can find it at wholesale clubs and buy it in bulk and then it is not that expensive either. I love soy milk, both plain and vanilla and now I will not go back to regular milk.
I used soy based formula for both of my kids when they were drinking that stuff. They were extremely healthy with very rare colds and ear infections. My daughter had none. I would recommend soy based formula to anyone having a baby
@men82in (1270)
Daily as additional to routine. Eventhough rich for health soy not psychologically and mentally enough food I think.