What's a good healthy snack?

Just looking for ideas on healthy snacks that are easy to make (or are premade) and tasty. What healthy snacks do you eat most?
I like pretzal sticks with hummus. Also celery with peanut butter or cream cheese. cheese slices with apple wedges.
I love celery with peanut butter but I never thought to put it with cream cheese... mmmm... yummy! Apples & cheese are good. I did that for dinner a few weeks back, wasn't feeling like having a big meal so I had that and it worked. I've not tried hummus, heard of it but not sure what it is?
The celery with the cream cheese... omg so good. I used the garden vegetible cream cheese, it's now my fave snack!
hummus is kind of like a dip made of chickpeas. I don't eat chickpeas but spicey hummus is pretty good. Another idea my grandma does with the cream cheese is to mix it with that Good Seasons Italian dressing mix (the powder packets) and that tastes pretty good too.
@carolscash (9504)
My favorite is fresh blueberries with a cream cheese dip. I also like fresh tomatoes and cucumbers. Matter of fact, that is what I had for lunch. For dinner, we are going to have shish-kabobs with ham,green peppers,onions cooked on the grill and some kind of potato. We will also have salad or a few tomato slices.
I'm starving and that all sounds sooooooooo good! I love blueberries, I've not tried them with a cream cheese dip, I'll have to try that.
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hi there. I find that museli and trim milk or even muesli eaten on its own is a very nice, filling and healthy snack... You could even add fruit of your choice to this...
I've seen it but not tried it yet, I'll have to pick some up. Thanks for the idea.