Ever had a friend use you

I have had a few. The last one really topped it off though. We were friends for five years. Then all of a sudden, nothing. I was always there for this person. Whenever she had a problem I listened and tried to help her as much as I could. I once listened to her go on and on about her ex husband for over 3 hours. About how he cheated on her and such. When the whole time she was cheating on him. She would always come over and just help herself to come right into my bedroom and hang out like it was the family room. Even after I told her I would prefer no one in my room. It was like she didn't care what anyone said. She did what she wanted, no matter where she was. One time she came to visit with her current husband, got sloppy drunk and tried making moves on my brother, who is married. He kept telling her to leave him alone and hang with her man. But she wouldn't. Now that I think about her not being in my life, how much happy I am. Brings new meaning to with friends like this who needs enemies. When I really needed her once. My husband and I were having problems, she actually told me to shut up and get over it. What was I thinking to keep her as a friend for so long? Thanks for letting me vent guys! I needed that!
@mamasan34 (6522)
Wow! She really put one over on ya huh? She sounds like a really confused person. That is terrible to feel that way and then she picks up on your brother? What is she some kind of a seductress of some sort? Roaming around towns picking up on unsuspecting guys? Whew, good thing she is out of your life.
I thought she did. She called the other day and we have talked things out and are working things out. Sometimes things happen for a reason. She can be a big pain with so much drama, but we are working through this. On a serious note. We both did something we shouldn't have done and with time apart and now talking again, we are working things out. I've found and always believed forgiveness should always be something we should do. And we have forgiven each other. Thank you for your response.
@mamasan34 (6522)
That is wonderful news! I am so happy for you. Thank goodness you worked things out.
Thank you so much!
@djmarion (4905)
oh yes, you got it right, i also have few, i thought they are my friends and actually i really value them as friends before, later i found out that they are just using me for their own gain. i was mad at them., and mad until now :(
It's really upsetting when someone you thought was a friend betrays you. I know exactly how you feel!
@dopey22girl (3327)
Sorry about what happened to you, that really stinks. Especially since you were friends for so long. I've never had a friend use me but I have lost a friend for no reason. Basically where they stopped being my friend and I don't know why. That really stinks too!
It does stink. Unfortunately for us we find out late who are true friends really are. Thanks for your response!
@twoey68 (13662)
Sometimes the best thing you can do for a "friend" is to let them go. It's better in the long run for both of you. Have a great day!! AT PEACE WITHIN