Do you get paid every month?

I wish I could earn enough to get paid every month. I just can't seem to do it. I am working on getting paid every other month. What do you do to make the payout?
@stacyv81 (5904)
I get paid every month. I put my payout on the lowest dollar amount and let it sit in my paypal account and draw interest.
@guss2000 (2234)
Can you tell me how to earn interest in paypal? thanks!
I hav mine set at the lowest amount right now. What type of paypal account do you use to get interest off of it? I almost always have a little money in there and wouldn't really miss it.
@stacyv81 (5904)
well, maybe it doesnt, I dont know, but if you put your bank account on it you can transfer it into it and it can draw interest. I guess that is what I mean.
I don't get paid every month either. I did for like the first three months I was here, but since then I haven't been able to. I sometimes don't feel like being on here a lot and other times even when I do feel like being on here I can't find a lot to comment on that grabs my interest or can think of any discussions that would be worth posting.
i don't get paid every month since i increased my pay-out minimum to $25 instead of $10 that i set before. also, i'm not that active here as before. i get to log in every now and then and participate as much as i can but that's it. i can't make hundreds of posts a month to reach pay-out. :)
@guss2000 (2234)
I have posted and posted here on this site, and I keep finding more and more friends and learning things, so I guess that is good. Although, I'm sure others do get paid monthly from here, and I'm wondering how they do it too.