bad daddy!

@stacyv81 (5904)
Ok, this was a long time ago that this was in the news, but I figured I'd start a discussion about it. There was a guy he had a baby, he put the baby carrier on top of the roof of his car while he was getting ready to get everything in the car. He forgot about it got in his car and took off. A lot of people were yelling at him, but he had his bass on and his stereo up really loud so he couldnt understand them, he was just flicking them off and stuff. Then the baby fell off the roof of the car in its carrier and landing top down. The guy stopped. Threw the baby seat in the car and kept going. Not even chekcing the baby, or safely strapping him back in. Can you believe people?
@mummymo (23707)
Are you for real! Ok we can all be a bit absent minded but to leave your child on top of the car? Who plays music so loud when there is a baby in the car? What kind of father would not check his son over in these circumstances? If this is for real I would have taken his license plate no and reported hom - Goodness only knows if the baby would have survived next time! xxx
@stacyv81 (5904)
yes this is a true story it was on the news in my area about 6 months ago. I was appalled! I am sure the guy is still awaiting his trial, because I havent heard an update on it yet.
@maddysmommy (16233)
Stupid daddy more like it! Was this a true story?
@stacyv81 (5904)
yea it was on the news in my area about 6 months ago. I will try to find the link for it.
@wolfie34 (26792)
That is a nightmare, that is utterly terrible, that is something you could only expect to see in a horror movie not in reality. I hope he was reported, because that constitutes child abuse and he should be prosecuted. It doesn't bear thinking about. He must have had a screw loose or two, how come people like him have children, grrrrrrr you've made wolfie howl now!
@stacyv81 (5904)
yea I think he is awaiting his trial right now becaue I ahvent heard an update. I was appalled when I heard this! Such a shame!
@atramesil (685)
It's bad. Some people should not be allowed to reproduce you know. Sadly we seem to have a few instances a year where a baby is left in a car when it is one hundred plus degrees outside with tragicv results. What are people thinking of?
@stacyv81 (5904)
I agree, I think the problem is they are not thinking! =)
@surveygrrl (1270)
That is awful!!! I felt like a dork for almost driving off with a CD rack on the top of my car one time. It was pitch black out and I was in a hurry. What a wonderful father (can you smell the sarcasm). I hope the mother of the child realizes how unstable that man is. He should not have the radio that loud with a baby in the car and what a good role model to be flipping people off and yelling at them.
@stacyv81 (5904)
I know, that is what I said. Why some people reproduce is beyond me! =)
@lols189 (4797)
that is horrendous oh my god how could he do such a thing to the poor child. that is disgusting
@DanaMark (807)
I can't believe how any father could do this. I wouldn't want to have him as my father. The first part could be credited to accidental stupidity and negligence. However, just throwing the carrier back in the car without checking on the baby is downright child neglect and abuse. Any father who doesn't care any more than this should not be a father.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
That is awful I mean how could someone do that to thier own child. That is really sad.