Your best author?

Who is your best author or whose books you like the most?
@mean_queen (1713)
I love James Patterson and Sidney Sheldon. I have every book from Sidney Sheldon. Paulo Coelho is also a great author on life.
Wow thats great taht you have every book of Sidney Sheldon. by the way which is yours favourite book?
@lani0529 (1726)
Hello vivekthemaster!(",) I read Paolo Coelho. His books are the best. You'll learn about life and love. He is really a great author. Try reading his works. You can start by reading "The Alchemist". I also like the books of Nicholas Sparks because of its simplicity but very touching novels. I also read V.C Andrews. Most of her books are on family and the mystery within that family. I know many cannot relate to her books but still I like reading them. On the lighter side J.K Rowling's Harry Potter series is also a must read book. There many great author's worldwide just choose which one do you prefer. For Christian author, I read Joshua Harris, Max Lucado and Lisa Velthouse. How about you? Who is your favorite? Happy reading!(",)
Thanxs for the response.
@Ravenladyj (22992)
When it comes to fiction books my fav authors are definately J.R Ward, Stephen King, H.P Lovecraft and Poe as well as Clive Barker adn Christopher Moore....When it comes to NON Fiction I love Lama Surya Das, Ted Andrews and various true crime writers like Max Haines for example
@puchapox (586)
I love books, and I love reading. If I really have to choose the best author, I will give you three names, not just one.Here's my list: 1. John Ronald Reuel Tolkien - to those who don't know, he wrote many epics including the lord of the rings, and the hobbit, which is my favorite. He's the best for me because his imagination is very, very vast - he was able to conceptualize a new world, several languages, different creatures and a very different kind of world. 2. J.K. Rowling - harry potter is essentially one of the most thought-of books ever written. I don't think I need to say more about her. 3. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. i guess the world was never the same because of sherlock holmes. his writings are timeless, and very intelligent.