y do guys take girls for granted

Nigeria
playin wit her emotions just because he knew dat she loves him so much
@jaitley (843)
i think girls r only responsible for this "taken as granted". they shd b bold enough to face ne mishappening & also shd have gutts to leave the guy who is not meant for her.
@thisisme (263)
ummm it goes both ways. i think its b/c girls are really mushy.. and guys dont like that. and they get irrateted. and it annoys them. but i notice that all the guys i dated were "like girls" and it got on my nerves. i mean. If they are not ready to settle down, and they know they have you.. then chances are they take advantage. guys like a challenge too. its an ego thing. they like to feel like they havae a "prize" or something special. I am a woman and i dont recall being taken advantage of.
@sbeauty (5871)
Women have wrestled with this problem since the beginning of time. I'd say that if he does that to you you're in love with the wrong guy or else you're in love with the guy you want him to be and not who he really is. Dump him!